CONCEPT "REiviO" unveiled! new girl group with a concept inspired by Joan of Arc and the French Revolution

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
FlycA3DaUAIhcwa
Flyy1jyaUAcFu-S
FlyaONOaYAAQTpO
FlyL-smaUAEjKKu

their slogan is "Welcome back, this is our fortress.", they are going to hold their debut showcase in March of this year

they aren't signed to a label yet but the members stated that their aim is to prove that through hard work the ordinary citizens of the idol scene can also become as successful as groups from big companies, that's the "revolution" they want to bring on

-

Joan of Arc is my favorite historical figure and i find the French Revolution an interesting period of time so i'm kinda interested already

they haven't released any songs yet but i'm sure when they do heads are going to roll :doge:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,700
Not the first time I've seen Japanese, or other country, being inspired by Joan of Arc (Jeanne d'Arc in French) or by the French Revolution

I won't complain of course, it's nice to see other people being interested

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Not the first time I've seen Japanese, or other country, being inspired by Joan of Arc (Jeanne d'Arc in French) or by the French Revolution

recently in Japan there has been a resurgence in interest about Joan of Arc's history... thanks to the FATE series

FfobH_haUAAPH91

at this point is safe to assume Japanese history books are just a link to the Typemoon wiki

when i was in high school i had to write a huge essay about an historical figure of my choosing, dunno why i picked her but i had fun

kinda sad that these days if you tell people you like her they are probably going to think is because you are FATE weeb (i mean i do like FATE but really?)

Top Bottom