VIDEO Ren Ranking Kpop Stores in London

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Seems like there are more Korean stores popping up in London from the last time I went down there :poggers:

Sokollab will be on my to-go list whenever I next visit, really cool that they have a lot of variety in the K-pop albums bc all I know is that one tiny place that's somewhere in Chinatown but they only had like a few artists. Also idk why it made me laugh seeing the cardboard cutout of BTS as if they're welcoming you to the store... slightly unsettling ashjdfgaf

Screenshot_2021-06-26_at_13.00.33.png

This was a great video, thanks for this, Ren!
I hope you get to do more focuses on the Korean restaurants next time :munchlax:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Seems like there are more Korean stores popping up in London from the last time I went down there :poggers:

Sokollab will be on my to-go list whenever I next visit, really cool that they have a lot of variety in the K-pop albums bc all I know is that one tiny place that's somewhere in Chinatown but they only had like a few artists. Also idk why it made me laugh seeing the cardboard cutout of BTS as if they're welcoming you to the store... slightly unsettling ashjdfgaf

Screenshot_2021-06-26_at_13.00.33.png

This was a great video, thanks for this, Ren!
I hope you get to do more focuses on the Korean restaurants next time :munchlax:
I was so surprised at how many albums they had but they are pricey! I bought TXT's for £45 but only cos it was an older album. BTS we're selling at £80+ , Exo and Black Pink around the £65 mark

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
London has beautiful architecture! I would love to go visit one day :wow:
Oseyo has soooo many food, I can imagine myself spending so much money in there :CupPar:

I don't think I did it justice but I'm glad you liked it. London's architecture is insanely pretty

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
I was so surprised at how many albums they had but they are pricey! I bought TXT's for £45 but only cos it was an older album. BTS we're selling at £80+ , Exo and Black Pink around the £65 mark
Those prices are insane! Were those albums out of print?

I don't think I did it justice but I'm glad you liked it. London's architecture is insanely pretty
It really is! Honestly, London wasn't in the list of country I need to visit because I've always hear about the rain. It's in the list now though! I will go when it's not rainy season.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Those prices are insane! Were those albums out of print?

It really is! Honestly, London wasn't in the list of country I need to visit because I've always hear about the rain. It's in the list now though! I will go when it's not rainy season.

the rain here is constant, be careful because our rainy season is so unreliable, normally it's April - May but this year May was so sunny and June it rained almost every day.

no those were for average albums! The price was insane for the albums I asked about, the older they are the cheaper they are

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭368,600
Pronouns
She/Her
I think your description of sokolab was perfect djhdhj
And I agree with bay about the cardboard cut outs just watching you from the top :brbdying:
Oseyo was really cute! I saw that there was an Hmart logo so I guess it’s owned by them or something
They should bring one to the states instead of just having the grocery store version :poggers:!
Great video ren, the blogging style was fun :poggers:!​

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650

WHAT... that's so expensive, I thought £25 was expensive but £45?? Naw... :sweat:
I guess I'll just stick to spending my money in Oseyo to try out the different Korean products, especially the food akjsdhfa

Top Bottom