BREAKING NEWS Republicans are not taking the loss well. Riots happing at the Capitol. National Guard being dispatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Ok then if you'll unwilling to accept that the Democrats founded the KKK, then how about this:
Unwilling on the basis of facts.
You can try to change the subject, but you stated something that was wrong. I came with sources, backed up by another source that shows the credibility of those sources. As long as you still seem to think you were right on the basis of something you might have read on someone's Twitter, I am not interested in discussing anything else. Facts before opinions.

Thomas11

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭573,100
Unwilling on the basis of facts.
You can try to change the subject, but you stated something that was wrong. I came with sources, backed up by another source that shows the credibility of those sources. As long as you still seem to think you were right on the basis of something you might have read on someone's Twitter, I am not interested in discussing anything else. Facts before opinions.
You're not willing to discuss anything else because you don't want to admit that Democrats have been and still are rooted in racism.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
You're not willing to discuss anything else because you don't want to admit that Democrats have been and still are rooted in racism.
I'm not willing to accept something you've stated that is not true and for which I have reliable sources that it is not true.

Last edited:

Thomas11

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭573,100
I'm not willing to accept something you've stated that is not true and for which I have reliable sources that it is not true.
Well it's part of a larger (factual) argument that the Democratic party is the part of racism. Notice how your reliable sources cannot disprove that.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think anything fruitful will come from this discussion so I'll have to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom