Right before a concert an idol forgot her suitcase in the subway

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Today the idol group Cinderella Sengen! were schedule to play a concert in the X-HALL-ZEN, one of their members Yamamoto Yuna disembarked at the station and after reaching the venue she recalled that when she boarded the train she was carrying a suitcase...

[Explanation about today's appearance]

Regarding Yuna, who is in charge of the color pastel blue, forgot her suitcase containing her costume aboard the train car Nozomi No.37 (bound for Hakata) and got off at the Nagoya station, the train is currently running from the line of Shin Osaka to Shin Kobe

we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.​
Sorry for the trouble. I was so proud to be able to put it on the top of the seat by myself.

finding the train wouldn't be such a big issue if it wasn't because the distance between Shin Osaka to Shin Kobe is over 30 kilometers

so what happened?
there is something wrong here

FoG4_x4aQAENI48

thankfully, Ron, a member of one of their sister groups also has the same member color and she was close to the venue so Yuna was able to borrow her uniform

she is Ron

for comparison this is Yuna with her current uniform

both are blue so close enough i guess

about her suitcase, after hearing the news people close to the station were able to locate her stuff, a few hours after the concert they called her to come picked up, lucky for her the people that found it were cool and didn't touch anything inside, i feel that if it fell on the wrong hands things could had ended badly
My suitcase is back 😭😭😭 I will never leave you again.

a happy ending!

what, you think the story is a little underwhelming? well is just a suitcase not the declaration of independence so you shouldn't had expected much

here my top 7 favorite pictures of Yamamoto Yuna

also their thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom