Rocket Girls have officially kicked off their 730 hour countdown to disbandment + tease for upcoming album

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Cc9CqJj.gif

Finally will know what Meixuan will do and I guess CX too. I'm glad they have such close group and lots of fans. Produce groups are like accelerated kpop experience highest highs but at cost of a short time. Wish RG members success.:hearteu:

Last edited:

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
Cc9CqJj.gif

Finally will know what Meixuan will do and I guess CX too. I'm glad they have such close group and lots of fans. Produce groups are like accelerated kpop experience highest highs but at cost of a short time. Wish RG members success.:hearteu:

honestly I think China line will pull a Lay they’ll be technically in the group but never promote with them

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
honestly I think China line will pull a Lay they’ll be technically in the group but never promote with them

yeah its most definitely possible, I think most kpop fans have a lot of reason to expect it. The history of Chinese kpop idols getting famous and leaving the group once they have become famous is quite extensive... Will that be the case here? Idk we'll have to see tbh.

They are still under contract till 2021 for the Starship-Yuehua venture. With no Rocket Girls around I would find it interesting how they will avoid WJSN for a whole year :TzuyuKek:

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I guess it will be like Lay situation, but I hope they will appear more with WJSN than Lay did with Exo. That Cheng Xiao appeared on Uzzu tape last year and the concert they had are good signs. Not to mention season's greetings.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
yeah its most definitely possible, I think most kpop fans have a lot of reason to expect it. The history of Chinese kpop idols getting famous and leaving the group once they have become famous is quite extensive... Will that be the case here? Idk we'll have to see tbh.

They are still under contract till 2021 for the Starship-Yuehua venture. With no Rocket Girls around I would find it interesting how they will avoid WJSN for a whole year :TzuyuKek:

The pair, esp. Xuanyi is one of Yuehua's largest commodities along with Wang Yibo, Han Geng & NEXT.
I have a feeling they could pull the same move that they did with UNIQ - where the group is still a thing, but they have zero activities with said group with no statement released ab their group status from the company.
I honestly hope that they don't do this though and that they can have at least some activities with the group.
Yuehua is honestly even worse than SM at managing dual-nationality groups...

Also, when did my thread go from being sad ab HJSN disbandment to talking ab wjsn sksjskddsks
:peepoblanket:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
The pair, esp. Xuanyi is one of Yuehua's largest commodities along with Wang Yibo, Han Geng & NEXT.
I have a feeling they could pull the same move that they did with UNIQ - where the group is still a thing, but they have zero activities with said group with no statement released ab their group status from the company.
I honestly hope that they don't do this though and that they can have at least some activities with the group.
Yuehua is honestly even worse than SM at managing dual-nationality groups...

Also, when did my thread go from being sad ab HJSN disbandment to talking ab wjsn sksjskddsks
:peepoblanket:

Yeah hopefully things will turn out for the best either way:hehe: To me that would be at least returning for one ot13 comeback and then once contracts are up they can choose to continue or move on to being Yuehua only. I personally always like the idea of WJSN chinaline sub unit that promotes exclusively in China etc and then maybe comeback for ot13 once a year or something. Idk I think there are plenty of options if they want to continue with the StarshipYuehua partnership. As an Ujung I just want to see them as a whole group again before the inevitable eventually happens/

:sweat:
sorry about that I know for me I've been impatiently waiting so long just to know what will happen to them its hard to resist talking about it lolol

Top Bottom