• Poll closed .

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
21444681.jpg

General Guidelines
- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread
- Artist face should be at least 60% visible - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are ok if we can clearly tell who the artist is

We will vote for ONE badge, the group badge.
I think this is alright because we mostly all are fans of each of the 3 anyway, but if you would prefer to have separate badges, we can also vote on that.
There is no limit on how many suggestions you can make. If you don't know how to make a mock badge, please visit this thread:

The request phase will end on the 26th, Wednesday at 5pm GMT+8, following which we will begin voting.

SHE_Badge2.png
SHE_Badge.png
uy6GggX.png
7QsgADY.png

9FZXtKA.png
o7VIXqo.png
ckyq6cM.png
TsnwSQG.png

FVqirHX.png

Badge Keepers and Supporters
KEEPERS:
- grainy
- BlueNose

SUPPORTERS:
- grainy
- BlueNose
- hess
- abra
- Lightning

Last edited:

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Me too!
I liked the old one too. I don't remember who made that badge or if anyone saved it tho.
What does it mean to keep vs support?

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
Most definitely supporting.

Me too!
I liked the old one too. I don't remember who made that badge or if anyone saved it tho.
What does it mean to keep vs support?

I was confused by that too but in the guidelines thread it says this

Supporters - users who support the award being added to the system. Keepers- users who will keep the award so that it's not at risk of being deleted during annual purges

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

Supporters - users who support the award being added to the system. Keepers- users who will keep the award so that it's not at risk of being deleted during annual purges
Yes - we need 5 supporters & 2 keepers, and we can be both supporter & keeper!

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860

Ahh, okay makes sense. I'll be both!

Just wanna check with you guys if you would still like to make badges for voting or if I should go ahead and close it? :eek:
I don't have any to add. OH still down so can't get to the old badge. I like your suggestions too!

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
@hess @abra @Lightning @BlueNose

The poll closed before someone got to vote, but in light of the fact that a clear majority has emerged, I will move it to the editing phase!

I can't seem to change the poll option so please reply this post with the response: Yes or No

Are there any edits you would like to propose to this badge?

FVqirHX.png

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
@hess @abra @Lightning @BlueNose

The poll closed before someone got to vote, but in light of the fact that a clear majority has emerged, I will move it to the editing phase!

I can't seem to change the poll option so please reply this post with the response: Yes or No

Are there any edits you would like to propose to this badge?

FVqirHX.png
Yayyy we're finally back up and running.

As for edit suggestions, how about making the outline the 3-leaf clover green color? Also so that the outline sticks out more. And personally I've always preferred dark themes, so I'd suggest a black or dark background instead of white. But depending on how the green looks, maybe a black background won't look as good.

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Yayyy we're finally back up and running.

As for edit suggestions, how about making the outline the 3-leaf clover green color? Also so that the outline sticks out more. And personally I've always preferred dark themes, so I'd suggest a black or dark background instead of white. But depending on how the green looks, maybe a black background won't look as good.
Hmm could you please do the badge mockups to get a better idea? :eek:
1 with a black/dark background and 1 without?

Top Bottom