S.H.E still the best girls with best chemistry, wbk

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
... In my opinion

Backstory:

S.H.E always sings live, no matter what. However, Selina lip-synched throughout their last anniversary concert & felt so bad she apologised for it, even though it was because of a problem with her vocal chords (very understandable due to her medical history) and it was a free concert just for fans.

Anyway, this time, even though she wasn't fully recovered, she didn't want to let fans down again (in her mind), so she insisted on singing live at the Golden Melody Awards, the Chinese version of the Grammys. The significance is that the last time they performed at the GMAs together five years ago, it was their triumphant comeback 555 days after Selina's near-death experience.

Therefore the GMAs are special to S.H.E & their special stage at the GMAs this time was the Chinese music industry's recognition of their journey and story since then. Their performance melded the song that documents their career and journey with the song which won them their first Golden Melody Award. That's why Selina really wanted to present a live performance to show the best side of herself to their fans.

Unfortunately, since she hasn't yet fully recovered, she went off-key at the end of her first solo line. Immediately, Hebe and Ella helped her by harmonising to get her back on key & reassure her, just enough for her to carry off her next solo line, never giving any indication of anything out of the ordinary.

All the while, they never so much as glanced at each other - they didn't even need to look at each other to support each other, understand each other's feelings & predict what each other was going to do & how.

S.H.E truly never lets their fans down.

Fancam:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
We been knew :tea2:

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
Their bond is strong indeed, in each story I hear of them you can tell the girls love each other a lot 🤧

Top Bottom