Sailor Moon Eternal movie trailer

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
is this a movie about the 4th season of the anime?
i'm a little out the loop about sailor moon :CupPar:
It is the fourth season! But instead of a season, it's two movies.
There's also an Evangelion movie coming out early next year, so it's going to be a strong first quarter for 90s anime remakes (even if SM is technically a more faithful adaptation of the manga).

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
It is the fourth season! But instead of a season, it's two movies.
There's also an Evangelion movie coming out early next year, so it's going to be a strong first quarter for 90s anime remakes (even if SM is technically a more faithful adaptation of the manga).
i only watched sailor moon a few years ago (the 90's version) and season 4 was... but i think that was the anime team fault, specially since season 3 probably was the best one and the next season was decent too, i did like the villain nehelenia (i think that is her name?)
so i'm glad they are remaking them, i hope season 5 is next since they never covered the last bit of the manga

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
i only watched sailor moon a few years ago (the 90's version) and season 4 was... but i think that was the anime team fault, specially since season 3 probably was the best one and the next season was decent too, i did like the villain nehelenia (i think that is her name?)
so i'm glad they are remaking them, i hope season 5 is next since they never covered the last bit of the manga
I don't actually remember anything except the music from the anime, I was so young back then :Slime:
And it was only the first season as far as I know

Top Bottom