BREAKING NEWS Sasaki Ayaka, =LOVE, STU48, EMPiRE, Up Up Girls (2) and Coming Flavor (SKE48) announced for AYAKARNIVAL 2020

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

After the resounding success of last year's AYAKARNIVAL, it has been decided that the idol festival will be held for another year! The event produced by Sasaki Ayaka of Momoiro Clover Z will take place on the 12th of December at Tachikawa Stage Garden in compliance with transmission-restriction guidelines. Today the line-up for the event was made public, and it includes last year's performers Sasaki Ayaka, =LOVE, EMPiRE and Coming Flavor from SKE48 as well as new entries Up Up Girls (2) and STU48!*

* Which STU members will attend hasn't been revealed yet

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

After the resounding success of last year's AYAKARNIVAL, it has been decided that the idol festival will be held for another year! The event produced by Sasaki Ayaka of Momoiro Clover Z will take place on the 12th of December at Tachikawa Stage Garden in compliance with transmission-restriction guidelines. Today the line-up for the event was made public, and it includes last year's performers Sasaki Ayaka, =LOVE, EMPiRE and Coming Flavor from SKE48 as well as new entries Up Up Girls (2) and STU48!*

* Which STU members will attend haven't been revealed yet

so this is going to become a yearly event? that would be great :fab:

also that's a pretty solid line up

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
so this is going to become a yearly event? that would be great :fab:

also that's a pretty solid line up
I think so! Aarin wrote on her blog that she didn't call it "AYAKA NATION 2019" or "AYAKANATION vol. 1" last year because she wasn't sure she'd be able to do it again, but if it keeps doing well it will probably become a yearly fixture!

S

Some

I thought it was cancelled? Well Glad i'm wrong. Also good for Stu i remember when yumiko met momoclo in a show she said that many of them are huge momoclo fans

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I thought it was cancelled? Well Glad i'm wrong. Also good for Stu i remember when yumiko met momoclo in a show she said that many of them are huge momoclo fans
Ah yes, Ragazze backstage! I hope Yumirin attends, she's the only STU member I know

Ayakarnival was never announced for 2020 until recently. Aarin's solo concert Ayakanation was supposed to be held this summer but got cancelled/postponed.

S

Some

Ah yes, Ragazze backstage! I hope Yumirin attends, she's the only STU member I know

Ayakarnival was never announced for 2020 until recently. Aarin's solo concert Ayakanation was supposed to be held this summer but got cancelled/postponed.

yup i remember watching her ayakanation youtube livestream she mentioned so many things i got confused. Glad this one is being held. Personally i hope the girls who like momoclo attend and some 2kis cuz i like most of them

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
yup i remember watching her ayakanation youtube livestream she mentioned so many things i got confused. Glad this one is being held. Personally i hope the girls who like momoclo attend and some 2kis cuz i like most of them
I'm looking forward to finding new music, like last year with SKE's Aozora Kataomoi. And I hope there will be collaborations this year too

Top Bottom