SCANDAL announces new dates for their European Tour

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
it was schedule for this year but was canceled because the Coronavirus, tickets sold before it's cancellation are still valid for the new dates, while only these countries for now they may announce more dates in the next weeks / months

EnQWZ5hUYAEdF8s

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” UK & EUROPE re-scheduled shows

Thank you for your continued support of SCANDAL! We are happy to announce re-scheduled 2021 UK and Europe tour dates, for the shows postponed in September 2020.

23rd October LONDON / 02 Academy Islington
26th October PARIS / YoYo (Palais de Tokyo)
28th October BERLIN / Lido

Your tickets will remain valid for the postponed shows. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will be entitled to apply for a refund or voucher, depending on local policy. Please contact your point of purchase for more information.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but appreciate your understanding, and look forward to seeing you at the re-scheduled dates!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Meanwhile my country is in such lousy shape I may not see them until well into next year.​
let me guess, America :doge:
but in all fairness Europe is not doing so well either, maybe next year by that point things are already under control :sanapray:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,665,200
Meanwhile my country is in such lousy shape I may not see them until well into next year.​

My country is in good shape now but even then I doubt any concerts will be allowed to take place here. Which suck.. because I am a big fan of SCANDAL

Top Bottom