SCANDAL the biggest girl band in japan! | 17 years with SCANDAL! | 11th album "LUMINOUS" released today!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Scandal are going to release a Blu ray of their anniversary concert

Eg5rP-ZU8AAorFf

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
XFLAG×SCANDAL: An interview about the original animated short "XPICE" | The themes of "courage and understanding" and "battling together" expressed in music × video

H3BreUF.jpg

"XPICE," the original animated short sent out via the collaboration between XFLAG and all-girl band SCANDAL, is out on YouTube.

It features the star hero Red Pepper and rookie hero Wasabi. Wasabi, who possesses a healing ability but has lost confidence due to the gap between herself and the image of a hero she has in her head, takes action when her comrade's in trouble――That is the rough outline of "XPICE."

With the themes of "courage and understanding" and "battling together," this animation that depicts the success and growth of the heroes features no spoken dialogue but the fusion of music and video makes it a moving work.

We held a discussion between SCANDAL, the band in charge of the music, and "XPICE" producer Hiroaki Kato.

sHmUU36.jpg

What are the themes of "XPICE"? And the reason for offering the job to SCANDAL...

____________________________________________________________​

――Please tell us how this project began.

Hiroaki Kato:
My company's main content is the mobile game "Monster Strike," and this project began as a result of wanting to create new content that could be delivered to the world in a different way. We first decided to start with something short, and we thought about doing a 4-5 minute animated short with no dialogue.

We realized that the power of music is indispensible for expressing what you want to convey, and after talking it over with the director and team we thought that it'd be better to express it in a form that resembled a music video.

――Is that when SCANDAL became a candidate?

Kato:
Though we're borrowing the power of music, we knew exactly what we wanted to draw and express, and that was "courage and understanding" and "battling together." SCANDAL was the first band that came to mind when we thought about how it'd be great to work with an artist who understands and expresses those themes, so we immediately made them an offer.

qPt0IhU.jpg

――You were a SCANDAL fan to begin with, right?

Kato:
Yes. I've been been as a fan since their 5th album STANDARD (released in 2013). Also, when I listened to their 6th album HELLO WORLD (released in 2014), I was quite shocked.

This album features solo songs with each member writing their own music + lyrics and doing lead vocals for. I was fascinated by this individuality and how wide their range of expression is.

I've been listening to them since then, and last year I saw them live at Victor Rock Matsuri 2019. When I heard "Masterpiece," it made me realize how they keep evolving and that they'd fit the theme of this short.

――While each member has their own distinct personality, they produce a great power when they come together as a band, and that certainly matches the project. SCANDAL, what did you think when you received the offer?

HARUNA:
Just like what was just mentioned, he presented us with a very passionate offer.

He knew our songs and told us that our individual strengths would match this project.

We were happy that, on top of knowing our personalities, he gave us this offer. Also, above all we were happy that he named SCANDAL [as the band to go with].

――You certainly didn't have a reason to decline it.

HARUNA:
Not at all. At the initial meeting they showed us the storyboard and the character profiles in detail, which also made it easy to imagine how it'd turn out.

TOMOMI: When we were shown the storyboard, we knew what it would be about and that it'd be perfect for our current era.

Although they're heroes, they aren't overwhelmingly strong but instead carry their own complexes. We sympathized with how they're battling enemies while grappling with their inferiority complexes. In this current era we must live our lives while acknowledging a wide variety of things such as racial discrimination, so it was exactly what we wanted to see right now.

That's why it really rang true for us, and why at the meeting we considered it to be an honor to be able to do this together.

4vASzo4.jpg

――MAMI wrote the music for "SPICE" while RINA wrote the lyrics.

MAMI:
Like what HARUNA said, I first and foremost was happy that they chose us.

During the meeting I already had the image of the song in my head, so that was also very easy to understand. I was able to write it smoothly since the song that they mentioned as a reference was also a tune we're good at doing.

RINA: There was a clear message I wanted to convey when we heard about the story during the meeting, so I thought it'd be great if the lyrics could play a role in this story of an animated short with no dialogue.

But because of the animation, I think I was able to put the message directly into words. It was very rewarding due to how exciting it was; the people on the "XPICE" team were enthusiastic and warm-hearted; and above all, I was happy that they sought out our music. Ever since that meeting we were so excited to make this with them (laughs).

――This truly is a creative piece of work, but I heard that it had so much passion at its base, which had a lot of influence on every aspect.

RINA:
At that meeting they told us what was just mentioned, and told us why they wanted SCANDAL for this project and to add our music to this story.

They also showed us a video of the storyboard, and I wrote down lyrics as I watched it. At the meeting they said, "We also have an image of breaking out of one's shell and leaping out into the world," which is why I put that exact line "Leap out of this confined world" in the chorus.

I jotted down the words that came up during the meeting and turned them into lyrics.

0m1WK9o.jpg

――I'd love to see the material [they showed you].

RINA:
It was so impressive!

Kato: It's a little embarrassing looking at it now, but I think we put in all kinds of thoughts into it in advance.

RINA: That made me happy, though!

Kato: We also told them that a song we referenced was specifically what we were going for. If anything, I told them in words what the team and I were thinking.

Also, the production team and I got to see SCANDAL perform live a few days before that. The words conveyed during the planning meeting were written again after watching that performance...

At that show, HARUNA said, "We're all walking the path of life together, so come see us if you feel down or depressed." The nuances might have been a little different than that, but I thought that what she said was really cool.

I wanted to make a work that would inspire me to support the people who see it, so I was inspired by HARUNA's words and compiled the material in my own way.

QAg8mXL.jpg

What kind of thoughts did SCANDAL put into "SPICE"?

――You mentioned earlier that you had the story and storyboard video done, but did the animation production start before the song's production?

Kato:
The actual CG work was done after we talked to SCANDAL, but we started building the worldview and story in advance.

MARZA ANIMATION PLANET, who did the animating, and Spooky graphic, who did the character designs, were originally partners who we worked with on the "Monster Strike" anime, and to an extent we all shared the same image of what we wanted to make. So, we were going ahead with what we could do.

So, although it was at the storyboard stage, we made a video storyboard and showed them the story and development.

――What was it like when you received the song?

Kato:
I was so impressed at how cool it was. Originally, we told them as a reference that what we wanted was close to "A.M.D.K.J.", and they made us a new song that closely follows the story.

It really does straightforwardly convey the message that we wanted to convey. When we received it, we immediately put it with the video storyboard. I was so obsessed with it and felt that the video's appeal increased. The entire team was impressed and so grateful.

MAMI: "A.M.D.K.J." is easy to understand, and since we wanted to make something new for ourselves as well, I took those flavors into consideration and made it quite freely while taking a look at the short's images and material (laughs).

Personally, I wasn't all too serious about it, but I wanted to make a song that has both yin and yang to it. When I started writing it, I was able to go all out with writing the demo for it.

9xYjPnH.jpg

――It certainly has a pretty heavy sound to it. What did you take into consideration, performance-wise?

TOMOMI:
Sound-wise, we aimed for our classic sound. Also, the speed of it; I made my bass hum while imagining the sound flying through the air (laughs).

RINA: The finished song puts the rhythm section at the forefront, with the drums also being very dense and powerful. Like the bass, the speed is important but it also feels dense.

MAMI: The guitar tone is done with the same equipment we've used so far, but the chord progression feels like nothing we've done before. We're using pretty stylish chords like a seventh chord.

Also, I play while paying attention to my ensemble with HARUNA. That was done by Keita Kawaguchi, who has arranged our songs for a long time. The Kawaguchi-ness of it is amazing (laughs).

HARUNA: It contains our classic band sound and effects done to the vocals. By doing so, we thought that we could get closer to the sound and the animation.

We thought it'd be great if it could reach a variety of people, such as anime fans who don't usually listen to bands, so that's what we took into consideration.

7l62HHY.jpg

――It's true that the video has a digital feel to it, so it might feel familiar to some. As for the lyrics, how did you interpret them?

Kato:
I was so moved by the line "Tears are the best spice." We created this worldview and characters using spices as motifs, and they interpreted it in the way that they did and expressed it so tenderly!

I was happy that they got close to each character and really expressed them, including their weaknesses. It's such a powerful, tender song.

――It was probably easy to write it in this theme of moving forward while each person faces their weaknesses and complements one another.

RINA:
Yes. Like what TOMOMI talked about earlier, amidst the human rights issues and gender issues going on in the world, we continue to be band while considering things like that as part of our identity as well. That's why we could include that into the lyrics.

There are people of various races and religions among our fans, so we hoped that this song could reach those people as well.

kN5rLSi.jpg

Pay attention to the deep worldview of "XPICE," and the future Spices!?

――Please give us your thoughts on "XPICE," which is a combination of your own music with an animated short.

HARUNA:
To start with, we were shocked at how beautiful the short is. Since it started from a video storyboard, we were shocked at how such amazing animation came about! The lyrics take the place of dialogue, which is what we said ourselves, but we were impressed at how well they match it. I cried a little (laughs).

MAMI: The quality of the animation is simply amazing; I was pulled straight into this animated world. I don't why, but I cried too!

I thought that this work matched us as a band and our own individual thoughts. Stuff like the billboards and passers-by are so detailed. You can enjoy it over and over again!

TOMOMI: I don't meant to persist, but I also cried (laughs). You can feel the kindness of it, and you can feel the characters' changes of heart very clearly.

The colors and details are so stylish, cool, and beautiful. Wasabi-chan's final attack is also very beautiful. I wanted to take a picture of it! It was wonderful! I also felt like I could smell scents coming from the video.

gznfK28.jpg

――It certainly has a big sense of reality.

Kato:
We were particular about that. Characters are expressed in distorted ways in fictional worlds, but this is a world where characters are properly living and breathing. Since we wanted to express that in reality, the entire team worked hard on the finer details.

RINA: I watched it again while on the train and almost cried (laughs). I was surprised at the delicacy of the character's facial expressions. Their feelings are very much conveyed.

This made me feel once again how great touching animation can be. I thought it was awesome that the townscape doesn't give off any nationality and could be in any country.

I heard that this work combines cutting-edge CG technology and the feeling of hand-drawn animation. Despite it being cutting-edge, it has roundness and warmth, and the animation has a human touch to it. The message permeated the very animation itself.

ryZmXAn.jpg

――SCANDAL also appears in it.

RINA:
That made us so happy!

MAMI: We were so touched.

HARUNA: We made something ourselves that looks like the poster of us hanging in Wasabi-chan's room (laughs).

――Regarding video production, did you put "SPICE" into the original video storyboard and complete it while making further changes?

Kato:
Yes. When we received the song it already matched the video storyboard we had. Based on the impressions we got from the song, we fine-tuned the facial expressions and gestures. After that, we matched the timing of video switching to the sound, which felt good.

What we got from the song was the work's climax point where Wasabi awakens and is surprised by her own power.

Actually, she originally was going to stand up quickly, but as the band sings the line "I don't know what I can do" at that exact point in time, we decided it was better to make it a scene where she was testing her power to see what she can do now.

I hope Wasabi's expression comes off as her gradually gaining confidence she didn't have before.

――Depending on the timestamp, the lyrics really flow in well.

Kato:
I wonder if there was a synergistic effect beyond what we initially thought. We considered the theme of the work itself because we wanted to depict the importance of working together with different forces, and we also wanted to embody that in the project itself.

I wanted to prove that the result of our companies working together as partners, including SCANDAL, and the strengths of many people combined, and that we could turn out something amazing. I hope we were able to do so.

――What caught my eye during the ending are the friends of Red Pepper and Wasabi. Could you tell us about them?

Kato:
One is named Garlic, and the other one―the girl―is named Mint. If we get the chance, we'd love to make a story that includes them.

――There are so many kinds of spices, so it seems like you could keep expanding the story.

Kato:
This was done as a stand-alone, but as the depth of the worldview and the conflicts that each character has were created after some planning, we could always make a continuation if we'd like to. So, I would like to keep making them (laughs).

――By the way, what kind of Spices would you like to see in the future? Of course, this does not mean they'll be official.

RINA:
Ehー! That's hard to say!

MAMI: By "Spices," does that apply only to heroes?

Kato: No, the villains also have their own characteristic spices. The green and purple-colored enemy in the ending is named Shiso.

All: (laughs)

MAMI: A villain with the name "Garam Masala" would be cool (laughs).

TOMOMI: "Cinnamon" would be nice. But I'd really like to see a sequel [to "XPICE"]. I'm interested in so many things like learning about Garlic, and the cat that popped up in the middle of the animation.

HARUNA: My favorite spice is horseradish. It's a versatile spice that can be used in both Japanese and Western dishes. Plus, they could be Wasabi-chan's friend (laughs)!

RINA: I'm Googling spices/types right now; let's see... I'd like to see a character named Ginger.

Kato: Actually, we designed a character like that. We haven't decided on model reference sheets yet.

RINA: So there is a character named that! I would like to see Ginger.

――We're looking forward to seeing a sequel where these Spices play an active part!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
a college student who is writting her thesis on gender/feminism contacted Rina to ask her about her experiences as a musician

with subtitles

------------------

a talk between Rina and her friend Seina, mostly about life but also about their secret project they are working on

with subtitles

source: thoseguiltyeyes

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #19

Rina spend a day off with her sister

subtitles:

VLOG #18

follow up to the her meeting with Seina

subtitles:

she also did a text blog for the #19

Day off
Theme:RINA

1JaCIsg.jpg

yFHYHNr.jpg

KwoNtNm.jpg

Good evening〜!
Did you have a good holiday ?
The weather was also nice

As for me, my little sisters came over
And we relaxed and had fun〜
I uploaded a video about my day off on my YouTube,
So check it out if you'd like!

My sisters have grown up
And it feels like I'm hanging out with friends,
So it's so much fun when we're together
And it feels like my heart's been restored.

Let's keep keeping on with good vibes
At our own paces◎

RINA

2020/9/22 20:13

source: 1 2

a while ago Mami announced that she is going to hold her first solo performance on October 4th

they announced Mami's merchandise for the event

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Haruna with Chittiii of BiSH and Akane from Band maid, they couldn't get together during Haruna's birthday so they throw her a late celebration

Chiaki Sato also couldn't met with her before so a few days ago they got together to celebrate Haruna's birthday

120092323_172318414502615_7901922764414772686_n.jpg

that is Haruna's dog

Silent Siren 10th anniversary was earlier this month, Haruna send a congratulation message to the group

some of the pictures that Rina's sister took during her previous VLOG

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #20 Nailpainting ASMR Rina and the SCANDAL members in the studio

with subtitles

VLOG #21 cosmetics review

with subtitles

she along other artists was part of a column in Natalie.mu to commemorate OASIS 25th anniversary

here it is

kind of random, for what i know no SCANDAL member has any sort of connection with OASIS :doge:

Mami held her first solo concert at Choushidokan

this was the setlist

1. Image
2. Hon wo Yomu
3. Koe
4. Kotori Kouen (aiko cover)
5. Astro Vista (Haruka Mirai cover)
6. Stamp!

all scandal songs, no surprise
unfortunately this event wasn't streamed anywhere, just a small live audience so is going to be impossible to watch her :tears:
k7acUbd.jpeg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
SCANDAL announced their first (and only) solo concert of 2020!

the concept of "Taking back the spring, summer, autumn, and winter that we couldn't experience in this past year,"

is set for December 24th
is pretty crazy that outside festivals they haven't being able to play live this year :heartpar:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #23: Q&A part 2

with subtitles

source: Thoseguiltyeyes

these are the questions (i couldn't get the timestamps but they are in order, the answers are too long to copy)

"Q. While doing your musical activities, did you naturally pick up on things like writing songs?"
"Q. I have no self-confidence and have gotten pessimistic. How can I have confidence in myself?"
"Q. I've been obsessed with Honshibori Chu-Hi [alcoholic drinks] recently. RINA, do you have evening drinks at home?"
"Q. I'd like to do band activities in Japan. Can you give me any advice?"
"Q. I've fallen for someone of the same sex for the first time. What should I do?"
"Q. What should I do when someone forces their sense of values onto me?"
"Q. I've had a complex about my body hair for a long time. I'm wondering if men should remove their body hair as well."
"Q. Do you like cake? I work at a bakery and want to make your favorite cake."
"Q. SCANDAL gives me energy every day. RINA, what is most important for you when playing a concert?"
"Q. I'm 20 years old and have never had a boyfriend. I'm worried about my prospects in the future too."
"Q. RINA, are you the type of person who thrives on praise? Or are you the type that's driven by regret?"
"Q. Did you have any worries about being a band when you first started?"
"Q. Is it okay to consider getting remarried even though I have a son?""
Q. Has anything changed in your life after starting your YouTube channel?"
"Q. What should I give my girlfriend as my first birthday present to her?"
"Q. I want to teach my kindergartener how to play an instrument. Which should they be taught: guitar or drums?"

i love seeing people share their personal problems with her, i think Rina gives great advice

Oprah? Doctor Phil? sorry but i only know Rina Suzuki :sanapray:

VLOG #22

another Q&A

with subtitles

src: scandal heaven

questions from the previous Q&A (answers are too long to copy)

"Q. What do you think of male daycare workers?"
"Q. Job hunting is neverending for me. Those I know are getting jobs, which is making me feel anxious."
"Q. My friend departed from this world by their own hand. What do you do when you're emotionally worn out?"
"Q. You can also include how you feel about this now, but if you were to get married, would you still stay in the band?"
"Q. I'm now 30. Can I still change careers?"
"Q. I broke up with my boyfriend. RINA, have you been hurt by love before?"
"Q. I haven't listened to Japanese music in a bit, but I came to like you even more after watching your YouTube videos."
"Q. Do you write lyrics from actual experiences?"
"Q. Are you interested in any jobs outside of being a musical artist, or are there any jobs you'd like to try doing?"
"Q. What kinds of videos do you want to do on YouTube in the future? Is there something you'd like to try?"
"Q. When you're fed up with things in your daily life or when you feel down, how do you keep yourself calm? Things have been tough recently."
"Q. Would you want to try writing really dark songs in the future?"
"Q. My impression of you is that you always speak using kind, thoughtful words. How can I be like that too?"
"Q. How many unreleased songs are there?"
"Q. RINA, do you also no longer want to be a human being?"
"Q. I'd like to know how you release stress."
"Q. RINA, what thing do you treasure the most?"
"Q, What kind of person do you want to get married to? I have a boyfriend but I'm wondering if he's the person for me."

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #24

this is a behind the scenes from the shoot with GROUND Y

with subtitles

scr: thoseguiltyeyes

and today is International Bassist day!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Tomomi when camping

she also caught a 106cm fish!

Haruna did the narration for an episode of the tv show "Shiranakute Iinkai", is going to be broadcasted in the Hokkaido area

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #25

with subtitles

------------------

About Project Daisy

【About "MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT"】

SCANDAL RINA×Model Seina have teamed up for a project aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support.

Sharing an interest in fashion and having similar family backgrounds, the two of us will produce original items and donate all of the proceeds after deducting material costs and fees to single-mother households / single-father households / households where grandparents are raising children / organizations that support people suffering from domestic violence.

We'd like to have fun communicating about our efforts to expand the circle of people who sympathize and cooperate with us, so please continue to support us.

RINA / Seina

Rina blog: Start
START
Theme:RINA
START - 2020-11-16 (RINA) 0Ot9pKF

We've opened an Instagram account for,
【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】,
Our project aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support!

https://instagram.com/makeawish_daisyproject

We'd like to have fun communicating
About our activities and related information
While being particular about
Our own world view.

Thank you for the many messages
I've been getting in my DMs and such since yesterday
About this project...!
I am also very much supported by your voices,
And your kind words made me so happy.

The crowdfunding for the project itself
Will tentatively start next month,
And by then I would like to convey the items and the feelings
We put into the project
In a way that you all can enjoy.

START - 2020-11-16 (RINA) BiG6ejK

Also,
I uploaded a new YouTube video〜!
I definitely want you guys to watch this one

Thanks for your support
☺
︎​

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #26

this time Haruna was a guest

with subtitles

first time that another member guest on her channel!

Rina also stated that the other members too are going to be featured at some point

-------------------

SCANDAL appeared at "Shibuya Note"

New dates for their European tour

EnQWZ5hUYAEdF8s

EnQWZ5SUUAAmCKN

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
VLOG #27【Inside stories】Drummer and vocalist pt2

subtitles

-------------

VLOG #28 "Introducing my favorite accessories"

with subtitles

src: thoseguiltyeyes

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Rina finally launched the crowdfund for "Make a wish Daisy Project"

they reached the goal in 24 hours!

translation by Thoseguiltyeyes

V7XGGKu.png

9N0x7nq.jpg

A project aimed at backing women or those living in a home environment who need support, created by SCANDAL RINA×Model Seina

h8t1tC7.jpg

RINA learned about Seina, who worked at a vintage shop, through Instagram, and they began to converse when a mutual friend who worked at the shop introduced them.

As they spoke to each other, they learned they have similar family backgrounds and are able to mutually share sensitive things that are difficult to talk others about.

Knowing that they naturally have things in common such as their family backgrounds and their awareness and way of thinking about issues such as gender and feminism, their relationship of mutual trust deepened.

Sharing an interest in fashion and having similar family backgrounds, SCANDAL RINA and Model Seina aim to create original items that can enrich the personal lives of those who sympathize with and cooperate with this project.

The unusual situation this year led to the start of this project, as they asked themselves, "If we're going to do something, why not now?"

Due to COVID, parents' income has decreased
and some children have had to quit school. The more time the children spend at home, the greater the burden on their parents, which may lead to domestic violence. It is also true that some people cannot receive financial aid even if they are ill.

After deducting material costs and fees, all of the proceeds from this project will be donated to single-mother households / single-father households / households where grandparents are raising children / organizations that support people suffering from domestic violence.

detail-13784-16075303851573.jpg

We will make items that are in line with our interests and connect the feelings of joy of those who have picked them up in support. We will be incorporating the varied creative activities we're able to do and expand our circle of support. Those feelings of ours preceded the manufacturing of items.

(※All items given in return will contribute to support)

Through our project, we hope to create an opportunity for people to take a closer look at these issues and get them interested. We will continue to support and continue to work so that more people will know about 【MAKE A WISH DAISY PROJECT】.

aopWLJO.jpg

RINA: Now that many people are spending more time at home, we thought it would be a good idea to go with pajamas to make that time more meaningful. Pajamas are one of the items that you can freely enjoy in your own space. Even for those who have never been that particular about PJs, I'd be happy if your reason for getting these PJs is because you want to support the project.

Seina: The relaxing time from taking a bath to sleeping is a healing time for me. By wearing these "Pajamas linked to support," we thought it would be nice to have PJs that warmly wrap the body and mind of those who support the project, so this is the item we came up with this time.

detail-13784-16075313625925.jpg

Warm brown with white piping accents and the project logo printed on the chest pocket make for a stylish adult pajama. The message written specifically for the PJs is nonchalantly printed on the inside of the neck. It comes in two sizes: S / M. Please choose the one that suits you according to your height.

We made sure to go with a color and simple design that any gender can wear.

detail-13784-16053614833205.jpg

■■■Aroma candle ■■■

RINA:
As the pajamas were nearing completion, we talked about making something else. We started thinking how fragrance is necessary to create a better space, and decided to also make aroma candles.

Seina: I myself often use aroma candles in my room or while in the bath, which is linked to me having time to reset my mind and body. We chose scents that have a healing effect, hoping to help each person create a space where they can live their lives while cherishing themselves.

detail-13784-16075334775699.jpg

Aiming for a high-class design that is similar to those found in overseas hotels, we were of course particular about the scents, as well as the glass containers, labels, and boxes.

There are two types offered, floral musk and lemongrass, which are likely to be favored by many people.

It fits in any room and makes you feel a little rich. It's not too big and has a strong presence. The scent is neither too strong nor too weak. These are aroma candles that are filled with that self-indulgence.

▼Lemongrass scent

■■■ Message card ■■■

RINA:
We also made a message card that contains the feelings we put into this project. The front side has the project's logo printed on it, so it would be great if you could enjoy it as an interior decoration or save it as a momento and remember this project from time to time.

Seina: We have prepared three items that can be given in return with different prices for those who support with this project. Those who want to support this project but have no need for the PJs or candle can start off by getting this message card.

detail-13784-16075313775142.jpg

vHtWNct.jpg

After deducting the material costs and commissions required for the production process, all proceeds collected from this project will be donated to two groups: 【Single Mothers' Forum】, which supports single mothers/fathers/grandparents raising grandchildren; and 【Saya-Saya】, which supports women who are victims of domestic violence.
4Tp7adm.jpg

Wanting to provide definite assistance in order to change the circumstances of victims of DV, Saya-Saya will accompany them to procedure window for those who are in a state where it is difficult to make accurate actions and decisions due to DV, or will provide support as an oral proxy.

▼Single Mothers' Forum
https://www.single-mama.com/daijoubudayo/

▼Saya-Saya
https://saya-saya.net/activities/

l6C7meq.jpg

detail-13784-16053591133671.jpg

【RINA】(SCANDAL/Drums & Vocals)

Founded in 2006 in Kyobashi, Osaka. Debuted in 2008.

Has many followers both in Japan and abroad, and performs concerts all over the world.

In recent years, she has attracted attention as a fashion icon and the band has produced their own apparel brand "FEEDBACK."

Founded 「her」, SCANDAL's private label, in 2019.

【Seina】

Runs an online boutique as a buyer and director she established at 24 years old

Established 『Antoinette』.

Mainly traveling to LA and Paris to buy vintage items and make her own handmade items, she does all the of work such as shooting, modeling, posting online, and shipping. In the same year, she also did styling for her partner SCANDAL RINA's style book.

At 26, she opened a pop-up shop at Laforet Harajuku → Moved to Tokyo to join a modeling agency → Also joined an agency in Milan

At 28 (present), she worked as a finalist for the Beauty Japan TOKYO tournament with the concept of "discovering women who can contribute to society"

Risks and challenges

We are proceeding with the quantity we've chosen assuming the success of the project, but if the support and purchases exceed expectations, there may be a delay in delivery due to the manufacturing process and shipping.

We will post updates if there is a change in the content posted.

Top Bottom