CONCEPT "Schrödinger no Inu" unveils new member "Mona", announces free Youtube concert『The revival of Schrödinger's Dog』to celebrate new line up

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
FZoy1miakAEDsK5

her name is "Mona", member color is blue, stated she doesn't has much experience singing or dancing but is currently training, her debut is going to be on August 12

she is cute, seems she was active as a model before joining, i was wondering why there was a huge gap of time in her Twitter, she was a member of the group "Dolly Kiss" under the name Amatsuka Momo (天使もも) but deleted everything from her time with that group, so that's why
also the Schrödinger no Inu's account started retweeting pictures of her in a swimsuit :doge: so that's something too (although i believe the other members are the ones in charge of their twitter?)

and to celebrate having a new member the group announced a free concert that's going to be live streamed in real time at their Youtube channel, they are going to be playing with a real band as backup

is going to be this weekend

FZo2MwTaMAA-DFK

i'm probably going to make a thread about it that day, in the meanwhile their latest MVs

Last edited:
Top Bottom