SHOP Seal-Selling Seal Shop - Get your seals here!

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
20200901_115846_0000-removebg-preview.png

Hello there, fellow humans. Have you ever wanted a seal of your very own? Have you ever wanted to dress said seal up in people clothes? Have you ever wanted a keepsake polaroid of said seal in people clothes? Well, today is your lucky day, my friends!

We at Camp Mysterious Seals would like to offer you our extensive graphic design services, as long as it is limited to seals. Our pinniped flippers--I mean, completely normal, human arm hands, can only accomplish so much.

20200901_134916_0000.png

First, we have some ready-made gifs for you, freshly baked by yours truly, @Lurkette:

A forever mood:
gifit_1598902026171.gif

This can be used as an avatar or as a most fitting reaction image:
seal_ava_2.gif

Here is an accompanying signature for your shiny, slick seal set:
gifit_1598910699839.gif

You will absolutely be the envy of all your friends when you show your disdain for this world via seals!

20200901_134545_0000.png

Additionally, resident seal stylist @OutroTearTheFirst is here to take requests for custom attire on a seal of your very own!

Take a look at this seal, in nothing but a regular old seal suit.
My_Drawing-11.sketchpad_3.png

Now, marvel at the transformation that can be accomplished only with expert fashion artistry!
My_Drawing-11.sketchpad_4.png

A Cinderella story, truly. Outro holds a master's degree from SIF, the Seal Institute of Fashion, so rest assured all your fashion dreams will come true!

20200901_134648_0000.png

Now, as an added bonus, @Chiharu will offer her services to you in photography, putting your smooth new seal into a Polaroid frame as a keepsake memento! How much is this added bonus, you may ask? Why, it's
FREE

That's right, act now and you can get seal reaction gifs, a seal set, a custom seal, AND a polaroid of that seal, all for the low price of nothing (because seal suits don't have pockets so we can't carry any money)

Chiharu studied photography in Antarctica for 11 years before joining our camp, and now she can share her talents with the world!

20200901_134844_0000.png

Obviously these items were crafted with the utmost of care by talented, experienced artisans, but we also one more option from our apprentice and camp leader, should you want
even
more
seals

Here, we have another custom seal, this time with a message written to your exact specifications. Seals are excellent creatures for marketing and propaganda purposes, so I highly recommend that you utilize them frequently and often. Please note that all seals with a message will be au naturale, as they cannot model clothing and hold up a sign at the same time. What do you think this is, a circus?

Summon @AKID❀KI should you wish for a custom message seal!
seal_stan.png

Ah, another seal, hard at work. Thanks, Aki, for keeping seals employed!

The shopfront itself was constructed by our own @Golden, truly a seal among seals. Admire her tireless efforts to build our shop! Ooh, aah!

Seals truly are an essential staple these days, as you can see, because you can use them for almost anything. If you don't want the tides of trendiness to leave you behind, you'd better request your seal and fast! We have to go sing some seal songs--uh... I mean, do normal, human, businessman things. Yes. Quite.

Please use the following form for requests:

Username:
Requesting from
: (either @OutroTearTheFirst, @Chiharu, or @AKID❀KI)
Request: (An outfit for Outro, attach a photo of your seal for Chiharu, or a message for Aki)

We will respond as quickly as we can waddle over to the computer. Additionally, please use the gifs Lurkette provided at your leisure, but provide a screenshot should use the seals, please!
We reserve the right to use these screenshots for future promotional efforts to advance the mission of sealkind before we sing our seal song and disappear into another dimension.
Regards!
seal_ava_2.gif

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Eye-

:iwillfightyou:

Brb to request once I've hunted down Akidoki.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭364,800
Pronouns
She/Her
Top Bottom