GAME+ Secret Admirer - Show your love and earn tickets and coins! [FINISHED]

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Secret_admirer_banner.png

What is Valentines day without beautiful love letters and gifts?
One word.
Dull.

But events are everything but dull.

So here is your chance to make Valentines Day special for users across the forum.
Here is your chance to make someone smile with fondness.
And here is your chance to earn rewards while doing so.

htp_sa.png

All users whether they are in pairs or they are playing solo can participate! However you will participate individually. If you still haven't signed up for the event, Simply sign up in the One True Pairing thread and then submit your letters!

To send a letter, click here to fill out the form and submit it.

If you have any image you would like to use, example any gfx you make or even a gif, you can add it in the Image Link section of the form.

You have time until February 13th 1pm EST to submit your letters!

When you send a letter you will receive 1 Ticket and 2000 Coins! You can send a maximum of 5 letters to earn rewards. However if you choose to send more than 5, you will not receive rewards for the rest of the letters. Each user who sends letters will receive 5 Ranking Points for the Elite gamer Ranking!
For an example - If roseychu sends 10 Letters she will receive 5 elite ranking points, 5 tickets and 10,000 coins!

The reveal will be held on the 14th of February at 1pm EST. All messages will be revealed in the thread.
At the end of the reveal, questions will be asked and those who answer correctly first for each question will receive 1 Ticket and 2500 coins! So make sure to be there!

Plus users will have time until 16th of February 12am EST to make a guess as to who sent one of the letters they received.
They can only make a guess once. And they can do it only for one letter. If your answer is right, you will receive 1 Ticket and 2500 coins!

For an example - If you receive 5 letters, you need to pick just one of the letters and guess who wrote it.

TTK_sa.png

You need to use the correct username of the user (capital letters special symbols, etc.) in the form. Make sure your username is accurate too.

You cannot send yourself a letter.

You can only send one letter per user.

All letters and images submitted need to fit Hplus Rules. So nothing rated R, or having violent content, etc.

You can submit letters to members of the Events team too! They will not be informed who sent their letters. (p.s. you can send to me too and that letter will count for prizes. Granted it won't be much of a secret however i love receiving letters :heartublob: )

The GIF Stamp and Love Journal Post will not be given for this game.

Letters submitted will be checked by me to see if they are suitable. If letters are found breaking rules or are hateful they will be removed and that letter will not be eligible for the ticket.

I hope you guys enjoy participating and spreading joy this Valentines season!

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Hi everyone! The reveal has been delayed to 12:30 PM EST (2:30 AM KST) today! Please check back later.
Thanks for your patience :heartpar:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
reveal.png

Welcome to the reveal of all the letters sent!
All messages will be revealed in this thread.
At the end of the reveal, questions will be asked and those who answer correctly first for each question will receive 1 Ticket and 2500 coins! So make sure to be there!

Plus users will have time until 16th of February 12am EST to make a guess as to who sent one of the letters they received.
They can only make a guess once. And they can do it only for one letter. If your answer is right, you will receive 1 Ticket and 2500 coins!
For an example - If you receive 5 letters, you need to pick just one of the letters and guess who wrote it.

Make sure to send your guess before the time is up. Keep in mind that the time frame is pretty much throughout the early morning for me, so I will not be able to respond until i wake up in the morning.

Reveal begins at xx.35

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
100 letters minimum for me or account deleted!!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
a_letter_to.png

@AKID❀KI

GaL2ov6.jpg

"Roses are red, and I've got a piece of Pocky,
Don’t tell your wife but let’s share it, miss Akidoki!"

sa_heart.png

Thank you for always being the cutest and nicest user aki, we love you

sa_heart.png

"Dear Aki,

You are awesome in my eyes. A great writer with great tastes. Words are not enough to describe how great you are in my eyes!"

sa_heart.png

Such anonimity with this one huh lmao anyways, I love you, you cutest, most generous, most supportive, adorablest person on whole planet! You made my forum experience priceless

sa_heart.png

Hi Mom, you did such an awesome job organizing this massive Valentine event. I'm happy to be one of your 19 kids lol. I see you as a kind-hearted, cute, and thoughtful person. Thanks for being there whenever I need anything <3

sa_heart.png

aki_and_gal.jpg

"Dear aki,
Your name was so hard to copy and paste
I almost gave up
But, if I didn’t send this it would be a waste,

A big waste, yup!
Have a happy Valentine’s Day
But be responsible
Give your womb a rest until May
I promise you, it’s possible"

sa_heart.png

So I know obviously this means you don't get to guess who it is but hi Aki!!!! Thanks for always being supportive of me and for being so easy to talk to! I'm sorry for being so young and chaotic and annoying sometimes so thanks for putting up with my antics. Love you <3

sa_heart.png

"An acrostic poem:

A poem for an angel
Kindest person around
Instantly loved by all and lovable to many

Perhaps I like you xoxo"

sa_heart.png

"Hi Aki, you are just the sweetest and most poetic user on H+
UwU"

sa_heart.png

Thank you for being the sweetest friend, you deserve all the love <3 and thanks for adopting me when my family threw me out I love you

sa_heart.png

Next reveal at xx.40

Top Bottom