✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
fn4j1dc.png

TKpIqOx.jpg

by JJPad (MVSica)
04/27/2020

JJPad here, with the steamiest, hot-hot-hottest Breaking News, Gossip and Rumors of Westoros and now, for the last time: Valyria!!!:sehunehh:

vPnwmcc.png

Hello my loyal Sepads!

On the last day of Throne Wars 2 I have discovered some information that is honestly groundbreaking...
jhCu0Y9.png

Let me ask you loyal readers... Does this look strange to you?

i6qfndm.png

You see these are the movements of the final armies in TW 2. Do you notice something odd perhaps?
8SZ25Yx.png

Yes. I noticed it as well... :RichPar:
eGOT6tq.gif

A bit of secretness has been happening and only now am I at liberty to show:

eDgYOJK.gif

You see it has to do with Fake Dragon Eggs and Westoros.
LPtTm2F.jpg

Information has "shown" up on my desk in such a way that this seems 100% genuine, but I will leave that up to my loyal readers to decide...
lJgAW9i.png

bQfN21z.png

As you can see Valyria is a very small area... it makes you wonder what ulterior motive some of these Houses may have...

GtdTxnl.gif

Someone knows! But Who???

hBwwYnG.gif

Is there a connection with the Eggs? Are they real??? Is this all just a plan to get the Targaryens out of Westoros?:wherearethelies:
1XcekhT.gif

Are multiple houses in ca-hoots???
iu

I know a lot about dragons so listen to me when I say , those eggs might not be real...
gAJ7yeh.png

But why??? Who has created this illusion and what could they gain???

:wherearethelies:

Is it all for territory and coin or is there another plot happening right before our eyes???

uSkK303.png

I will leave it up to my loyal readers to come to a final conclusion!

:CupPar:

I hope my loyal Sepads can help figure out what exactly is going on here, because it might go all the way to the top! And it might not be safe for any one person to have this kind of knowledge so be extra careful and watch out!
jVnFEad.png

Just remember JJPad is always on your side!!!
gQFQLCv.gif

Looking to join the fun? JJPad is looking for Volunteers on the next Secrets, Juseyo! Get in contact with her here:
Professional Website

Last edited:
Top Bottom