September User of the Month - 2020 Voting

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen~

The Time has come again to select the user of the Month for the Month of September!

How can you decipher who you will pick to be the user of the month.

Simple, ask yourself these questions.
What User in your opinion has made a contribution to this site whether it be through threads, updating artist threads, or just pumps the overall spirit of the forum with joy and happiness?

How to Vote
Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM @Kakarotto your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month September 2020 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced on September 4th,2020

Happy Voting Guys!~

From The Mod Team

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,239,358
Username: Nara
My pick: @Dragon of the West
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: He posts threads pretty much in all sections bringing us news, new releases, and charts. As a significant member of Press Team, he also works on ICYMI and posts quality album reviews.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,642,913
Username:UMJI MOODS
My pick:All the staff and users on the forum except me.
Why do I think these users need to be Users of the Month?:Everyone works so hard every month to make the forum a nice place. Staff and users interacting all towards the goal of sharing information and having fun together. It always feels very friendly here. I am very happy to come here every day.

Dragon of the West

Iroh Social Media VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭789,700
Username: Nara
My pick: @Dragon of the West
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: He posts threads pretty much in all sections bringing us news, new releases, and charts. As a significant member of Press Team, he also works on ICYMI and posts quality album reviews.
Oh wow I didn't expect a nomination. Thank you so much Nara :wow:

Dragon of the West

Iroh Social Media VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭789,700
Username: Dragon of the West
My pick: @Riri
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Riri has been one of the key figures in organising the amazing Camplus mega event that has been taking place on the forum over the last few weeks and she has truly done an amazing job. She's also a great leader to the Brave Sugar Gliders.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Username: AStannie
My pick: @Riri (I would've voted for @AKID❀KI as well, but iirc she was already named UOTM before)
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: As someone who's been involved and seen firsthand all the behind-the-scene work put into Camplus, I just think it'd be wrong for me not to nominate riri. Despite all the IRL ups and downs and workload, riri has still pulled through and played a major role in putting together this amazing event. As a result, the forum has become more lively than it has been since TW II. I'm really proud of her and it'd be lovely for her hard-work to be recognized <3

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Username: ARandomFan
My pick: @Riri (but I wanna nominate the whole events team :sejeongcry:)
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Because she put so much effort into events and making sure that everyone is having fun! She is also caring and is willing to help out when someone needs it!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭876,309
Username: Polaris_Tae
My Pick: @Lurkette

Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Theay are always going above and beyond to deliver amazing translations. Consistently being welcoming to anyone who shows the least bit of interest in j-ent. Hosting a great game the other day that I may have flopped at but helped me expand my knowledge on Japanese idols. Even though they aren't on events staff, they are super welcoming to everyone participating in this event. Filling up the Japanese discussions sub-forum with well thought out and insightful threads that allow even the least interested person to learn ab jpop, I don't think I'd have ever known what a wota is if it wasn't for this thread :D

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭969,520
Pronouns
He/Him
Username: kimsguardian
My pick: @speedthief
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: if you don't know him, well i guess you're new. he's so active keeping us updated with news and releases everyday, helps the forum to stay alive for us.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
This month was really difficult, there are a lot of users who deserve it!

Username: abra
My pick: @Riri
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
She's done an amazing job for this event and in leading Camp Brave Sugar Glider. She's clearly spent a lot of time, thought and passion into the event and made personal sacrifices for our enjoyment (such as staying awake very late for games etc). She's also very kind and thoughtful, a perfect choice for user of the month! :LovePar:

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Username: Some
My pick: @sunsetsana
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: eventhough they are new they defnietly brought back the energy to the fourm they are very active kind and friendly and always want to help out i think they deserve it
:sejeongcry: thank you

Top Bottom