BREAKING NEWS Shiraishi Mai to officially graduate from nogizaka46 on 10/28

S

Some

She announced today on her birthday in a live stream she made on her official youtube channel where fellow 1st generation members matsumura sayuri and takayama kazumi guested that her postponed graduation live which was supposed to happen early may in tokyo dome for 3 days will get a new date 10/28 as an online live. Official website confirmed and said to wait for details about the place,tickets,streaming platfrom .

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I saw the breaking news and got a bit scared for a second.

It's unfortunate that she's graduating already and without a physical concert but it's probably for the best for her individual career.

S

Some

:sadpepe:
hope she'll stay in the entertainment industry

when she first announced grad i remember her talking in variety show promoting her movie that came out in february that she's worried about contining to be active as an actress from now on cant remember what she said exactly but from what i understood she's following the path of most nogi grads and continuing as an actress she also said she shot a few videos for her channel so shes defnitely staying plus the regular stuff we get from her cms+ magazines she is the reprsentive of many brands i dont think shes planning to leave them plus i bet she still has time in her contract

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,041,369
when she first announced grad i remember her talking in variety show promoting her movie that came out in february that she's worried about contining to be active as an actress from now on cant remember what she said exactly but from what i understood she's following the path of most nogi grads and continuing as an actress she also said she shot a few videos for her channel so shes defnitely staying plus the regular stuff we get from her cms+ magazines she is the reprsentive of many brands i dont think shes planning to leave them plus i bet she still has time in her contract
awesome, I don't want her to be like nanamin since I miss nanamin

Top Bottom