Shoutout to two people who really put in a lot of work for the forum..

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
First I'd like to show some appreciation to @Polaris_Tae who's not only an amazing member of the Meerkat team, but also the hardworking lead of the social media team. From posting update tweets every single day to the forum's Twitter page, organising SvS updates on the Instagram account, working alongside myself on ICYMI every single week and also giving us top quality reviews - she does it all! It's very reassuring to have you as the lead of SM team and it has been great working alongside you ever since I joined the team!

Another user on the forum who deserves all the love she gets is none other than the long-standing Events team lead as well as leader of the Seals, @AKID❀KI. I can't even begin to imagine how much work goes into organising large scale events but alongside her Events team members, she has managed to do it time and time again. Trust me when I say this, H+ is really lucky to have you Aki! You also did a great job at proofreading my review of Seventeen's latest album and gave me some great feedback and I love taking part in the Battle of Wits games that you set up (especially since I somehow manage to do well in them).

As y'all can see, I'm not very good at this :)

Top Bottom