Show your appreciation to H+'s wonderful staff!

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
As you all know the Hallyuplus staff has been doing a wonderful job for this forum by making it run smoothly, organizing events and games, moderating, creating great content such as translations or reviews, advertising the forum, creating beautiful designs, helping their fellow users, managing items and awards and more! They take from their free time to make all our experiences better and that is really admirable :heartublob: But more than that, I can say with certainty that they're also great people who are a pleasure to be around!

You can use this thread to show your appreciation to particular staff members, a certain staff team or just the H+ staff in general!

Now for some members I'd like to thank personally:

First is our Japanese translator @Lurkette who does a swift and wonderful job of translating lyrics without complaining too much even when the requests are difficult or a bit silly. They often take that extra step to make a good translation into something special and it has made my day on several occasions! They're also a wonderful member of the Japanese section who really help in keeping it together and creating a sense of community whenever they decide to de-lurk.

Secondly I'd like to thank @Riri of the events team and leader of Camp Brave Sugar Glider! She's done a wonderful job in creating games, leading the camp, creating wonderful sugar glider art and generally being a pleasure! Thank you!

As a honorable mention I would like to show particular appreciation and thanks to my SNS staff superior @Polaris_Tae who does an incredible job running the SNS team! Your dedication, passion and quality of work is inspiring and you treat us staff members very well. It's a pleasure working with you! Hopefully with the team recruitment a bit of the burden can be taken off your shoulders!

----------------

Which H+ staff would you like to show your appreciation to?

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
First is our Japanese translator @Lurkette who does a swift and wonderful job of translating lyrics without complaining too much even when the requests are difficult or a bit silly. They often take that extra step to make a good translation into something special and it has made my day on several occasions! They're also a wonderful member of the Japanese section who really help in keeping it together and creating a sense of community whenever they decide to de-lurk.

tenor.gif

I'll still take it, thanks. :teehee:

I'd like to take a moment also to recognize @Polaris_Tae for putting in what looks like constant work for the social media section. You also have nominated me a few times for user of the month inexplicably when you deserve way more credit and attention for all your hard work than I do, since it seems like you're online 99% of the time working. You post about my threads even when I don't ask for promo and I will always be appreciative for your efforts!

@AKID❀KI deserves a lot of credit for running events and also Camp Mysterious Seal because we are lunatics who manage to disappear every time she asks for something, so she's babysitting all users during games but also the seals because most of our chat is us crying because we didn't win. Thank you for planning such a fun event and keeping the team afloat even though multiple campers have threatened mutiny. You have the patience of a saint, which was also made clear when 80% of us did not read all of the rules for Fourteen.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭365,350
Pronouns
She/Her
One I want to show appreciation for @BlueNose
I love reading her music reviews :poggers:
I can’t write well, so it’s always nice to read things like blue’s that flow nicely
:poggers:
Secondly, I want to show appreciation for @AKID❀KI !
When these big team events happen on H+, I always end up with her as my leader. She very compassionate and kind :poggers:
She puts in a lot of hard work for our team and I’m very grateful

Also, I want to appreciate @Golden
She is doing a great job as junior mod, so for anyone that had doubts, you can kiss my booty

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
@Polaris_Tae for user of the month year!
I can't even imagine the amount of time and effort she puts into this forum, but her dedication doesn't go unnoticed to me. Not only does she help lookout for news/threads throughout the forums, but she's also one of the most prominent users in the C-Ent section. After shamelessly stalking her, I saw how much she contributes to that section; it would probably be an absolute ghost town without her. I love her enthusiasm for the things and people she loves, it's really refreshing to see someone who has a lot of passion. (I may or may not c&p this when the nominations for UOTM opens) :heartpar:

Events Team (@AKID❀KI @Riri @Bchip @AStannie) :LovePar:
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this forum to make it a fun place; you guys always go above and beyond to ensure everyone can have a good time. I love how you guys are always looking at ways to improve and taking into account people's feedback. I hope you guys don't overwork yourself and take necessary breaks if needed!

@sm maid @Saint Ren You guys are a wonderful presence on the forums even if you're (aka Ren) messy at times, but everyone loves a little bit of chaos! Despite that though, when it comes to your duties here, you give it your all and dedicate a lot to the forums. I don't know how PPG happened but it just did. I may take 84 years to respond to things but I really appreciate you both. Thank you for taking lil ol' me under your wing :bakacat:

@Golden You really know how to liven up the place; you have such a friendly and endearing aura that makes people attracted to you. :heartublob:
You care a lot about the forums and is always trying to do your best for the users here!

Honorary own team mention @Mina @yooamygirls! We may be a small team and on the quieter side but this is perfect for me. :poggers:
Mina, truly big brain for hiring the both of us because I love how chill it is and how comfortable we all are with each other when discussing things! I hope we can continue working together and when we have a little more time to ourselves, think of more ways to scam help people with Shop+!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
@yooamygirls
For being an excellent shop team member who always comes up with good ideas and is super nice to work with! You make shop a really good place with your presence and love for the team :LovePar:

(I know the task is over but my migraine brain yesterday forgot to tag you gdfgfdfdfdsdfs i'm sorry)

Top Bottom