GFX Signatures found! Bye bye

Maginashi

Maginashi's the name, orb collector's the game Wandering Merchant
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,142,302
Yours truly needs a new signature, the free gifs from tumblr are nice and all but i think that someone of my caliber deserves something nicer. If you know how to make gfx and you wish to satisfy me, then don't hesitate to participate! I am a kind soul so i will give you until the 9th to comply with my demands.

Just sign up, a lucky winner that will make the prettiest gfx for me will win some 2 orbs while the unlucky participants will get an unspecified amount of coins.
What kind of signature would i like? Well something that reflects my grandiosity, something expensive and i won't say no to a self portrait of course.
If i like it extremely much then i might grant you some more prizes.
I will be waiting!
If you are participating and wishing to submit something just use this form:

Username:
Submission:

Now i gotta run before the authorities find me.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Here you go Magi :palwink:

Username: Chomiczewska
Submission:
Magi2.png

Jk, here is your sig :bakacat:
Magi.png

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: sm maid
Submission:
Maginashi in The Perfect Crime
Maginashi has had enough, he can't stand not being able to buy all kinds of fancy human food anymore. He deserves buffets and he will get them!
After much consideration, Maginashi finally comes up with the perfect plan to rob the Orb Store and get away unscathed. He covers the surveillance cameras around the place, distracts the owner and stealthily sneaks in and out of the Orb Store carrying a bag full of shiny Orbs, unnoticed. He makes his run to a different country and no one is ever able to solve the mystery of how so many Orbs went missing that day. Maginashi is probably living his best life, traveling the world to taste as many different kind of foods he can, or in a private island bought with his newly acquired fortune. Rumor has it that if you recognize him somewhere, he might offer you some goodies in exchange of your silence.

HbBLX1l.png

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Submission:
Maginashi has had enough, he can't stand not being able to buy all kinds of fancy human food anymore. He deserves buffets and he will get them!
After much consideration, Maginashi finally comes up with the perfect plan to rob the Orb Store and get away unscathed. He covers the surveillance cameras around the place, distracts the owner and stealthily sneaks in and out of the Orb Store carrying a bag full of shiny Orbs, unnoticed. He makes his run to a different country and no one is ever able to solve the mystery of how so many Orbs went missing that day. Maginashi is probably living his best life, traveling the world to taste as many different kind of foods he can, or in a private island bought with his newly acquired fortune. Rumor has it that if you recognize him somewhere, he might offer you some goodies in exchange of your silence.

HbBLX1l.png

Comic contest is next week maid :yagotit:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Submission:

HbBLX1l.png

I hate you.

Maginashi

Maginashi's the name, orb collector's the game Wandering Merchant
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,142,302
Submission:

HbBLX1l.png

Since i like this very much would you want 2 orbs or a pet polaroid instead?

Top Bottom