[Signed with Love - Media Thread] The Calm Breeze after A Storm - Yujin (IZ*ONE)

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
The Calm Breeze after A Storm, that is how i would describe Yujin's voice color. Her distinctive vocal tone that caught my attention since early Produce 48.

The voice that made me smile whenever her parts came in on songs. Listening to her voice calms me down whenever i feel stressed out whenever i feel like there's a dreaded storm inside my head

and I've been so grateful for that.

and this is my Yujin's vocal appreciation post, which im going to divide into two parts

In this first part of video is a compilation of her singing in her lower register voice, Yujin has a quite deep voice...And you can still hear sweetness and femininity in her singing voice and thats what i love so much about her voice

You, Clouds, Rain & Across The Universe: the emotions that she conveys in this performance, she was a bit nervous bc its the first time she performed without the members but regardless she still did well showing another side of her vocal that she hasn't show on tv before

Bye Bye My Blue: the girls did a singing vlive, and yujin covered this song. this is what im talking about when i say her voice is like the calm breeze after the storm

Rise: there was a debate among fans when the song was release if the deep voice on the song is Yujin or not, but she confirmed it herself that it was her and sang her part on vlive without the autotune...yes she can reach reach a low note like that

The Boys: all i can say she killed it. her voice really packs a punch

Highlight: her iconic lower register prechorus in one of IZ*ONE songs

Nekoni Naritai: her voice really suits this kind of song imo, she sounds really good

Really Like You, As We Dream and Memory: Yujin's calm breeze-like voice brings out extra tranquility to the song

Target: yeah....her deep voice? i really like that

and lastly ofcourseeee she can rap. she's a pretty decent rapper. she really has that potential, a bit more untapped than her potential as a vocalist so im looking forward to see Rapper!Yujin more in the future

The second part of the appreciation is of Yujin singing in a higher note, i want to show that Yujin is quite versatile and has a wide range
If her lower register is like the calm breeze after a storm, her higher pitch voice is like the rainbow that comes after it

Sorry Not Sorry - her adlibs...honestly, she really has the range

We Together recording - okay this is probably one of my favorite yujin's vocal moment. her vocal really has the power and she nailed that note

Up - in this song Yujin's part is higher than usual, and this is her singing live. and i think her live singing is crystal clear and stable

Rumor OT12 - i think this is another example where you can tell Yujin has a lot of power in her vocal

Hey.Bae.Like.It - Just like Up, Yujin's part in this song is higher than usual. even higher than her parts on Up. but she still sings it well

Amor Fati - Yujin can kill a high note. I'm thankful to whoever gave her that part

Airplane - Yujin always singing in a higher pitch voice on cute songs like Airplane, and she sounded sweet :)

So Curious - yeah thats right yujin, you surprised me a lot even though im well aware of your talentry. yujin singing part of the climax on iz*one sub unit song So Curious

Target - Yujin has the high note, rap part, leading part of the chorus in this song. Her potential really shines

When i say Yujin voice is like a calm breeze after the storm, i also mean that her voice

To Yujin, I just want to let you know that your singing voice alone brings joy and peace to my heart. Keep singing because i will always support you and i believe in your endless potential, much love from the bottom of my heart

usshi

wherever you go, i'll follow Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
This is great, always love to see appreciation for my girl!!!!
She doesnt get all the love she deserves sadly

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
This is great, always love to see appreciation for my girl!!!!
She doesnt get all the love she deserves sadly
there's actually more of yujin's appreciation on twitter but its not up to my standard lol bc its mostly about her "boyfriend" vibe, her ships or her being the cutest little rascal of izone instead of her talent.....she is so much more than that

thats why i should just do it myself and hype her talent whenever i can!
its always make me happy when i see someone who appreciate her talent <3

I love her voice a lot, her parts are always my favorite! :sejeongcry:

me too ?
biggest reason why i love her

toolz

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
Thank you for this appreciation post!
Yujin is talented, hard working and is naturally likeable. She is just starting her career and she already achieved so much.

eunnie

♕ Queen MAGO ♕ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,602
This make me have another thought on Yujin. A really much appreciated thread! :shablob:

Top Bottom