[Signed with Love-Writing] A sincere heartfelt letter to my goddess-Bona [WJSN]

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,650
To my Ethereal Goddess Bona,

You was just another pretty girl to me, just another girl in the world but without warning, I started finding myself getting more and more attracted to you.

I can still recall the very photo that started drawing my attention to you. It's was a fansite photo of you at a fan-meeting during WJSN's "I Wish" era. I find myself gazing more and more toward that photo each day and dugeun dugeun, my heart become your to keep forever.

You are famous for your visual but you also have a beautiful personality. You are known among Ujungs as "Kim Bully" for your constant teasing among of WJSN members but you have such a caring side to you too. You always look after any members that is feeling unwell and often encourage everyone. You are truly an angel, Bona.

There might be antis that think that you are selected to be in WJSN just because of your visual but little do they know how wrong they are! You are a multi-talented queen! In a group like WJSN where there are so many talented vocalists, you often hold your own. Dancing? You are fantastic at it! Acting? One of the best among idols in my humble opinion!

As your stan, I do hope that you continue to gain success but for me what is most important is that you continue to stay healthy and happy. No matter what, you can always count on me, ByulHarangBona to be by your side through thin and thick! I will forever protect you, and even when forever end, I will still protect you. I love you forever my divine goddess, Bona.

Signing off with Love,
ByulHarangBona

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
? Bona deserves such a kind and loyal fan!

5ZEQr3R.gif

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
To my Ethereal Goddess Bona,

You was just another pretty girl to me, just another girl in the world but without warning, I started finding myself getting more and more attracted to you.

I can still recall the very photo that started drawing my attention to you. It's was a fansite photo of you at a fan-meeting during WJSN's "I Wish" era. I find myself gazing more and more toward that photo each day and dugeun dugeun, my heart become your to keep forever.

You are famous for your visual but you also have a beautiful personality. You are known among Ujungs as "Kim Bully" for your constant teasing among of WJSN members but you have such a caring side to you too. You always look after any members that is feeling unwell and often encourage everyone. You are truly an angel, Bona.

There might be antis that think that you are selected to be in WJSN just because of your visual but little do they know how wrong they are! You are a multi-talented queen! In a group like WJSN where there are so many talented vocalists, you often hold your own. Dancing? You are fantastic at it! Acting? One of the best among idols in my humble opinion!

As your stan, I do hope that you continue to gain success but for me what is most important is that you continue to stay healthy and happy. No matter what, you can always count on me, ByulHarangBona to be by your side through thin and thick! I will forever protect you, and even when forever end, I will still protect you. I love you forever my divine goddess, Bona.

Signing off with Love,
ByulHarangBona

Thanks for submitting! Please do tell us you're entering and submit the thread link in the game thread too. ♡

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,650
Thanks for submitting! Please do tell us you're entering and submit the thread link in the game thread too. ♡

Oh I actually edited it in a post in the game thread since my previous entry was invalid, unless I should put ir in a new post instead?

eunnie

♕ Queen MAGO ♕ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,602
Byulharang and Bona rings the bell for me so much. Love how you pour your soul on it. :shablob:

Top Bottom