[Signups] Dr. Kim Wedding Mafia // Saturday @6PM EST, Sunday @7AM KST

• Thread starter DR. K💉M 👄
  • Start date

Next Saturday(est), Sunday(kst) @? (Please pick all options you can play in)

• Total voters

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
nope view only

I did say your points made sense though, AStan too .-. it's why we didn't ever lynch you
i'm talking more about the beginning and middle of the game than the later. you and astan would ask me something, i would respond, and then you'd basically more or less approach me with the same line of accusatory thinking again and direct me to respond. sdkjfhd

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,504
Pronouns
She/Her
Ririo got a soozie role, we’re soulmates :heartublob:

Thanks for hosting guys! This was fun to watch. I hope I can stay alive for longer next time

aww soozie sorry

wish I can be town next time I legit hate having to ruin ppl's fun

D

DR. K💉M 👄

MVPS
@AStan she saved chiharu's life by transporting her action from ren to vampire when ren had her shield on, later saved aqua(while hary died tho), and her sus list was very good most of the time
@Aquamaraqua her sus list was spot on! she blocked the right people and saved herself and the town

The mvps will get 1 orb each
The town will receive 50K each
Evils wll receive 30k each

Thank you all for playing :heartpar: :heartpar:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
was winter in the evils chat too or only with riri?
MVPS
@AStan she saved chiharu's life by transporting her action from ren to vampire when ren had her shield on, later saved aqua(while hary died tho), and her sus list was very good most of the time
@Aquamaraqua her sus list was spot on! she blocked the right people and saved herself and the town

Hary eye-

And well deserved A twins. I forgive you for saying After School nugu, now stream

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
i'm talking more about the beginning and middle of the game than the later. you and astan would ask me something, i would respond, and then you'd basically more or less approach me with the same line of accusatory thinking again and direct me to respond. sdkjfhd
there were too many more sus-y people so we were more focused on them than you :Headingout:

the whole winter being in a chat with confirmed riri made us rethink the rest of the non confirmed (you and ren)

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
there were too many more sus-y people so we were more focused on them than you :Headingout:

the whole winter being in a chat with confirmed riri made us rethink the rest of the non confirmed (you and ren)
honestly, i think you're missing what i'm talking about so i'll just drop it

good skills on you though

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
honestly, i think you're missing what i'm talking about so i'll just drop it

good skills on you though
No I understand. We kept asking you again and again because you were the remaining non confirmed and we were confused about bigger hunches. I can't explain rn but yeah the spongebob emoji wasn't meant to be sass at you, moreso just me/astan being tired
And thanks

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
we tried to kill stinker but you blocked blue
ahhh okok

Did you guys have winter in dm?

And also

I'm still confused about this part

MVPS

What does chi have to do with ren or vamp

99724c6886ff36aa6d0fcef4e35ccb41.gif

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

I'm sorry for coming across that way :peepoblanket: To be clear, I tend to play "aggressively" (I tried to tone it down here) but that's just to get information. Not anything personal. Even when I asked you questions it didn't mean I was sus'd of you. You can't get info out of people without asking and probing. "Accusatory" tone is one of my ways of testing people. Only when I keep my lynch on someone that's I have a stronger suspicion of them. Sorry again. Hope it didn't offend you too much :okbye:

MVPS

Wow, me saving chiharu's life and then taking it away later. Legend only :TzuyuKek: Thanks a lot for the game again and for the prizes <3

was winter in the evils chat too or only with riri?

Hary eye-

And well deserved A twins. I forgive you for saying After School nugu, now stream

LOL same goes to you. And I was kidding about that. Of course I know After School. Kween Nana is <3 :sanapray:

ahhh okok

Did you guys have winter in dm?

And also

I'm still confused about this part

What does chi have to do with ren or vamp

I think if chi visited ren they'd die 'cause ren had their protection on? But I redirected chi's action to vampire? I think :jinjudge:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
I'm sorry for coming across that way :peepoblanket: To be clear, I tend to play "aggressively" (I tried to tone it down here) but that's just to get information. Not anything personal. Even when I asked you questions it didn't mean I was sus'd of you. You can't get info out of people without asking and probing. "Accusatory" tone is one of my ways of testing people. Only when I keep my lynch on someone that's I have a stronger suspicion of them. Sorry again. Hope it didn't offend you too much :okbye:

Wow, me saving chiharu's life and then taking it away later. Legend only :TzuyuKek: Thanks a lot for the game again and for the prizes <3

LOL same goes to you. And I was kidding about that. Of course I know After School. Kween Nana is <3 :sanapray:

I think if chi visited ren they'd die 'cause ren had their protection on? But I redirected chi's action to vampire? I think :jinjudge:
Yelling at the fact that we both saved chi only to kill her. I saved Chi on the night I blocked blue (they were gonna kill her) and then I blocked her (instead of winter, I was between them 2) the night you switched me and her which resulted in her death heoerghoe :iwillfightyou:

And yes slay :3 boomers unite

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667

i understand more or less how this game works and of course you have to get info by asking questions and making speculative remarks, but i guess my point was i felt frustrated because y'all would come at me sudden and aggressively and tell me to explain x and x and i would but then y'all would come at me again in the same day even and it's like? it would be about something i already said! there's only so many different ways i can repeat myself! lol

Top Bottom