[SK] Girlgroup "LOONA" has proven their global popularity by topping the U.S. iTunes' entire album chart with their album 'X X' .

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
8393f16ecb48be0067bb3aaa1f0eb8a7.jpg
Girlgroup "LOONA" has proven their global popularity by topping the U.S. iTunes' entire album chart with their album 'X X' .
Capture.PNG

naver

netizen comments :

(+25,-1) you see when you’re the nations it group

(+16,-1) Woah LOONA it's amazing! I will look forward to the next comeback!

(+14,-1) see what happens when you’re talented

(+10,-1) LOONA the world.

(+3,0) LOONA fighting!!

(+3,-1) America's Best Girl Group~

Source

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
Loona fans actually just proved how easy it is to top the itunes album chart on a non Friday. If fans of a kpop group that doesnt even have a big fandom can coordinate to top this chart, then it basically invalidates the chart by doing so, especially since they did it with an album thats months old already.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
Loona fans actually just proved how easy it is to top the itunes album chart on a non Friday. If fans of a kpop group that doesnt even have a big fandom can coordinate to top this chart, then it basically invalidates the chart by doing so, especially since they did it with an album thats months old already.

are you physically unable to just congratulate them and go or something?

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
are you physically unable to just congratulate them and go or something?

I am completely able to congratulate them, and have no issue doing so. I can both say "gratz" and also make my comment. Im not hating on them or anything, im simply far more interested in analysis of things like this and following the industry and all these little moves than going around spamming gratz and not saying anything more substantive than that. This should he a conversation starter over the relevancy /reliability/ validity of the itunes chart.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
I am completely able to congratulate them, and have no issue doing so. I can both say "gratz" and also make my comment. Im not hating on them or anything, im simply far more interested in analysis of things like this and following the industry and all these little moves than going around spamming gratz and not saying anything more substantive than that. This should he a conversation starter over the relevancy /reliability/ validity of the itunes chart.

it's suddenly irrelevant depending on the groups who does it
the fandom still had to move a lot of effort and gather people around to bring in 8 new #1s to the album spontaneously. don't see this type of conversation when it's a certain category of groups doing it, but so much for relevant discussion i guess

you won't find another group other than Red Velvet, Twice and BP who can gather 30 #1s for an album, and you won't find people who diminish this type milestones for them. it's what mean when i ask if it's really that hard to just congratulate a group

not discussing this any further though

Last edited:
Top Bottom