Plus Coins
⨭80,835
name sounds like a Super Junior sub-unit and thats far from a compliment

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,975
Super M is the name of the Argentinian Next Top Model lol.
My mutuals EXO-L friends said me they don't wanna support boygroup.
I'm gonna support them only in digitals.
SM will give Baek and Jongin full promo in USA?

S

Some

Say what now..... 😲
i knew it was real since they gave us a date and all but is it an american debut ?
And way super M ?
Reminds me of super junior m ... i miss those guys :( ...

S

Some

We call groups like this in jpop collective groups we are quite used to it so i see no problem with this concept

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
American... it’s so obvious what SM is trying to do lol, this is so disappointing. This could have been just a cute one-off collab with Station or at SMTOWN but SM just had to go ahead and make it a permanent thing AND an American debut. SM is really trying to piss off kfans

Last edited:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
So the super group is going to be a US debut? Does that mean they will mostly be promoting in the West? Who's their delegated designated English speaker? I don't know a lot about SM groups but I think I watched a WayV video where Lucas was speaking English pretty well.

Last edited:

Xoxo7

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,510
LMAOOO
Litreally everyone in my tl is mad lol

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
So the super group is going to be a US debut? Does that mean they will mostly be promoting in the West? Who's their delegated English speaker? I don't know a lot about SM groups but I think I watched a WayV video where Lucas was speaking English pretty well.

My quess is Mark and Ten

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,526,815
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean I don't mind the group itself because I'm all for them to get more music and honestly I love to have more collabs between SM artists (let's be honest, it will be this "debut" and another random single as a comeback and thats it lmao); but SM is being too obvious with this US debut and all that...

Also the name :iwillfightyou:

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
Someone please save Taeyong from this company, I can't do this anymore.
3rjYkGh.gif

CallMeCat

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭910
I didn't expect the US debut, this is a big surprise. But we are living in the era of Western validation after all.
It seems like a desperate move on behalf of SM, like they are trying not to be left behind in the US kpop wave BTS started. I wonder if NCT didn't get as much traction as they might have wanted and this is their next big move.
It remains to be seen how the fans will react to this. Although the initial reactions were not positive, the US debut thing might change things a bit.
Ngl, I am really intrigued to see what will happen. ' The Avengers of Kpop' is a big title and the expectation will be even higher.

KittyKat

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭910
This is absolutely horrible. As a long time EXO fan I'm disappointed in SM. Why would they even consider making established artists like Baekhyun, Kai and of course Taemin who's already in the eleventh year of his career go through a debut period again. I suppose all the members agreed with this but still I don't get why. They literally have nothing to gain from this. And the name is cringy af.

Top Bottom