So...13 reasons why S3

izru_17

^^
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,410
for those who have seen it, how is it?
is it as bad as it looks in the teasers?
has it become riverdale 2.0?

I can't watch this show anymore after the nightmare that was S2 but I'm still curious so spill the beans :sip:

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
It wasn't that bad....BUT
The new character 'Ani' is annoying, she came out of nowhere and is acting like she knows everything and is butting in everyone's business and don't get me started on how she tried so hard to excuse 'Bryce' who is a r*pist and make him seem as a "nice guy". Also 'Montgomery' who had that whole bathroom scene with 'Tyler' suddenly gets a boyfriend(?) and gets k*lled in prison and since he won't be around to defend himself they put the blame of 'Bryce's' d*eth on him instead of on 'Alex' who is the person that K*lled 'Bryce' after 'Zack/Zach' broke his arm and leg and 'Jessica' was also there and watched the whole scene unfold. Like 'Alex' and 'Zack/Zach' one of the nicest people in the show imo turned into killers?!?!!?
This is what I can recall of what bothered me the most~

izru_17

^^
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,410
It wasn't that bad....BUT
The new character 'Ani' is annoying, she came out of nowhere and is acting like she knows everything and is butting in everyone's business and don't get me started on how she tried so hard to excuse 'Bryce' who is a r*pist and make him seem as a "nice guy". Also 'Montgomery' who had that whole bathroom scene with 'Tyler' suddenly gets a boyfriend(?) and gets k*lled in prison and since he won't be around to defend himself they put the blame of 'Bryce's' d*eth on him instead of on 'Alex' who is the person that K*lled 'Bryce' after 'Zack/Zach' broke his arm and leg and 'Jessica' was also there and watched the whole scene unfold. Like 'Alex' and 'Zack/Zach' one of the nicest people in the show imo turned into killers?!?!!?
This is what I can recall of what bothered me the most~
eh this sounds like a mess already :viva:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,203,914
Pronouns
She/Her
For me...the show ended on season 1...

Top Bottom