So Riverdale...

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,914
Pronouns
She/Her
is a mess, and everyone knows this, but it's getting umbearable!!!.

original.gif

The plot is like...a joke, but the worst part (at least for me) is the elevator format. In my opinion, this format don't work well with the series plot, this format is better for comedy or cartoons, but in a drama/mistery series....NO!!!!!

This season is being so obvious with the elevator format, that i can already predict what is gonna happen next...and it isn't fun.

Right now, the only reason why i'm still watching it, is because i need a closure. I guess sooner or later i'll stop watching and just wait for the announcement of the last season, i'll read a resume of everything i missed and then i'll watch the finale.

I'm so sorry for the actors and actresses that are trapped in a vicious circle because the plot says so...although at the end of the day, they still get paid, but i want to believe it's frustrating for them see their characters going two steps forward and then 1 or 2 steps backward.

The writters want a long tv series, but it's not working because of the plot...and i hope they realize this soon, because i don't wanna hear "Riverdale Season 6".

anigif_sub-buzz-29265-1541695230-7.gif

(Sorry for the rant and a biggest apology for any spelling or grammar mistake).

Last edited:

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
oh no :sejeongcry: i heard some horrible things about post-season 1 and i'm sad it's only getting worse and worse. I only watched like 1 or 2 episodes but honestly it's not a show I would enjoy. I'm hoping they realize they fucked up things way beyond control and end it soon so you get the closure you need!

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
watching one of those riverdale bad writings compiliotns video on youtube actually made more sense than watching the entire episode. the plot is just incomprehensible. and the dialogue theyre just so not realistic esp cherly, jughead and veronica.....NOBODY talks like that nnkdsakjdasj

i just watch those compilations and alex myers review

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I watched season 1 and enjoyed it. Season 2 was... weird but bearable. I never finished Season 3...

Top Bottom