The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭912,045
  • Red Velvet's Irene
  • Red Velvet's Joy
  • A.C.E's Byeongkwan
  • NCT's Jaemin
I finished season 7 months ago but I'm scared to watch season 8 because of the bad review. Recently I heard that Jon had sex with his aunt then kill her :wut: like wtf was that? I heard it and send chills down my body my problem isn't because he had sex with her but because he kill right after I'm just asking if it's true or not. Please do not spoil it for me. Just answer the questions I asked. I don't plan on watch it but I'll probably will.
Should I even watch season 8???
Thank you!

duckie

an yujin love bot
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,581,441
  • Certified Miracle (Alternative)
  • Jack Minus
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Certified WIZ*ONE
heard what happen between jamie and brienne and cersei was even worse
havent watch it too. but im sure they deserve the harsh criticism

Reactions: fullofjoy

Yukihime

Super Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,390
It's complicated to answer to your "is it true" without spoiling because it's a yes and no
I'll answer in a spoiler just in case, I won't detail anything, just tell you what is "yes" and what isn't

Is it true ? Yes (but you should know the sleep together part since season 7) but what is wrong is the "just after" part

carol danvers

Higher, further, faster, baby ๑・ᴗ・๑
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭622,445
  • carol #1
  • carol #2
  • carol #3
  • carol #4
Lmao, that spoiler :teehee: unfortunately, your question can't be answered without spoiling you
but don't even bother in watching it, it's a trainwreck from beginning to end

AKID❀KI

📖 Goddess of Wisdom and War ⚔️
Events Lead
Social Media
Graphics
User of the Month
Akidoki and Rinoa
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,540,520
  • Certified CHOICE
  • Certified loBoly
  • D&E
  • Certified ATINY
Hey, we wait 7 seasons for this big battle, and it just happened... I don't really know what kind of drug directors took to create this. Hopefully I forgot already about GOT
Exactly.
Like you make this guy be like the big bad for 7 seasons and he is just defeated so quickly. And all bran did was sit in his wheelchair. Like boy did nothing much. He just sat there. And jaime and brienne. My heart breaks thinking about how they ruined them. Book jaime will be ashamed of what happened in s8. And let's not talk about how Daenerys flew around in the sky for the big war. And then just forgot about eurons ships. Like... tf.
:ohnah:

sleety

Reaction score
Mexico?! We're supposed to be in fucking Brooklyn
Plus Coins
⨭14,825
Exactly.
Like you make this guy be like the big bad for 7 seasons and he is just defeated so quickly. And all bran did was sit in his wheelchair. Like boy did nothing much. He just sat there. And jaime and brienne. My heart breaks thinking about how they ruined them. Book jaime will be ashamed of what happened in s8. And let's not talk about how Daenerys flew around in the sky for the big war. And then just forgot about eurons ships. Like... tf.
:ohnah: