Social Media/Press Questions (PLEASE READ OP)

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
omg y'all just made aiming for 100 and more selected threads so tempting :sejeongcry:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
When a social Media staff posts a thread that gets featured later, is it judged by another social media staff? I noticed that a lot of featured threads are from an user that happens to be staff and i guess that could lead to misunderstandiing :ohmygod:

G

Galaxy

When a social Media staff posts a thread that gets featured later, is it judged by another social media staff? I noticed that a lot of featured threads are from an user that happens to be staff and i guess that could lead to misunderstandiing :ohmygod:

I'm here to check what others feature (in case of abuse), but if their own promoted threads entirely fit our criteria, there is no reason why they wouldn't be featured. Staff members are users like everyone else, their threads also contribute to the life of the forum & our Twitter, and their featured threads don't take the "spot" of anything else anyway, since there's no limit to the amount of threads we can tweet about.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
I'm here to check what others feature (in case of abuse), but if their own promoted threads entirely fit our criteria, there is no reason why they wouldn't be featured. Staff members are users like everyone else, their threads also contribute to the life of the forum & our Twitter, and their featured threads don't take the "spot" of anything else anyway, since there's no limit to the amount of threads we can tweet about.
Thanks for the reply Gal :bakacat:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Did i imagine it or there was a time we could promote 3 threads on the social media request thread? Jdvshd
I get that 3 is a lot too so :teehee:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Did i imagine it or there was a time we could promote 3 threads on the social media request thread? Jdvshd
I get that 3 is a lot too so :teehee:
Nope. We’ve always had a limit of 2 from the start.

but we do it based on KST. So for example, if you recommend 2 threads before 0AM KST, then after 0AM KST, you can suggest 2 more.

i hope that clarified it! :D

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Nope. We’ve always had a limit of 2 from the start.

but we do it based on KST. So for example, if you recommend 2 threads before 0AM KST, then after 0AM KST, you can suggest 2 more.
Oof there goes my nonexistent reading comprehension abilities
OptimisticSourAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Thanks Melt!​

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
I believe i have 10 featured threads but havent gotten the trophy. Could someone check behind me and give the trophy if i do have 10 featured threads?

G

Galaxy

I believe i have 10 featured threads but havent gotten the trophy. Could someone check behind me and give the trophy if i do have 10 featured threads?

As stated in the OP, Social Media trophies are awarded manually - I have to count all new threads for everyone featured, update results in a grid, and I award trophies when I finish. Which is why it is taking a little bit more time, I can only do it twice a week. The next count should be later today, so I'll let you know how many threads you have!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
As stated in the OP, Social Media trophies are awarded manually - I have to count all new threads for everyone featured, update results in a grid, and I award trophies when I finish. Which is why it is taking a little bit more time, I can only do it twice a week. The next count should be later today, so I'll let you know how many threads you have!
this is what i get for not reading
alrighty then! thank you ~

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi just a question about ICYMI recruitment, will we have to be in charge of an entire section? Like if I chose news would I have to write all entries for the entire week (Mon-Sun)?
Sorry if I was supposed to ask this in the other thread

G

Galaxy

Hi just a question about ICYMI recruitment, will we have to be in charge of an entire section? Like if I chose news would I have to write all entries for the entire week (Mon-Sun)?
Sorry if I was supposed to ask this in the other thread

Hi! It's alright you can ask here! Work can always be split to suit everyone's schedules and preferences - for example, a member can compile all the threads that need to be featured and another one can take care of the writing, or days can be divided between 2 people. If you're thinking of applying for ICYMI, you can add precisions about what you'd like to do, and we will take it into account!

Top Bottom