soooo lilnasxisoverparty is trending rtn- what do ya'll think

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
backstory

so if you don't know Lil Nas X is the artist behind Old Town Road that basically went viral

before that tho, he was (allegedly ) on twitter and ran a well known nicki minaj fan account by the name of NasMaraj.

some of his old tweets from said fan account was dug up and showed him having Islamaphobic tweets

some are saying the acc not his because he's other account is NasMarai not Maraj but others point out that the Nas Maraj acc is the OG before it was suspended on the islamphobic tweets and then he made the Marai acc.

but anyway its trending now and somehow kpop stans are getting involved in it and idk how rofl

but do you think its his account?? Do you think home boy should be cancelled or forgiven

Last edited:

LittleEuphoria

Let's Get It Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,050
I like his music but know nothing about him personally, but the guy is really young, and as an American I can say Islamaphobia is a real problem in this country, especially dependent on where you grew up.

Everything is a case by case basis, and he very well may have grown up or have the ability to in this area as he's gotten more exposed to other cultures. How he responds is key.

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
To be hell they should cancel Minaj too for siding and supporting his Pedo Brother.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
hmm i would think it depends on how old the things are? if they are like years and years ago then I would forgive but if it was recent like months ago no, canceled

Top Bottom