@soozie

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
(I'll do the daily task later, but I'm taking this opportunity to do what I don't normally do asflkd)

To soozie my self-imposed soozmate :darkkermit:

Let's hope you see this because there's no way I can say this directly.

Even though we still keep in touch, it still feels off to me not having you here with us hosting Camplus. I've probably gone through a few "soozie-breakdown" already during this whole event :jinjudge: Thank you so much for always be ready to help me with everything even when you're no longer an official member (though I'm sure you are forever an honorary event member to us). You're genuinely kind person without any hidden motive; you're responsible, trustworthy, caring, and so organized. And I really adore you for all of those qualities and more. I really miss you and I wish you'd come back because you're an irreplaceable shoe to fill, but I only wish you the best in all you do~

@The Other Events Team Members: I appreciate you guys, too, I guess :RMplsdont: In all seriousness, I really do, but you guys are still here and active so I can't face you if I were to say more than this :brbdying: Just know that I'm thankful to be part of the team and thankful that you're able to keep up and tolerate the chaotic mess that I am most of the time.

@Riri @AKID❀KI @Bchip

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
the way soozie was MY soozmate first but now since you're the only one capable of showering her with affection she's yours now :weep:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭723,108
This is so sweet :sejeongcry: You're really missed here Soozie :peepoblanket: hope you would come back

Events team always work hard, and I appreciate all of you :heartpar:

Top Bottom