PLUSDAYS Special Article - HallyuPlus' Summer Playlist

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
#10: PURPLEBECK - CRYSTAL BALL (suggested by: @miniminhee)
Polaris_Tae: Purplebeck is a name that I hadn't heard for a while prior to this song's suggestion, despite having an amazing debut — via the amazing song "Crystal Ball" — plus the addition of top-tier vocalists in the form of Yeowool. However, the group has failed to gain traction within the over-inflated market that is the current state of Kpop. "Crystal Ball" is a bright and upbeat song that is perfect for summer and served as the debut song for Purplebeck. The song was — up until a few months ago — their most-viewed YouTube video at almost 1 million views, that is until their company changed music distributors. "Crystal Ball" gives us everything we'd want in a hit summer song: a killer hook, great vocals, plus a bright and fun music video that will leave you wanting to travel back in time and experience it for the first time all over again!
OMFG I GOT ON HERE? :eek:
YAY I GOT TO PROMOTE PURPLEBECK 😭
wooww didn't expect a nugu group purplebeck made it :MomoShook:
I suggested it 😎

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭462,859
@Mina @mocha @Viola @Chomiczewska @Jelly @Seriously @Happy @Some @miniminhee @wonwoo @Ombré @BianTwo @jindori @kimsguardian @demasta @UMJI MOODS @yooamygirls @Baymax @Jibang @ARandomFan

Tagging everyone who commented because we have the winners of our lottery!
They are...

ARandomFan, Jibang & yooamygirls

I'll send all prizes for the lottery now, so if you haven't received anything in the next hour, don't hesitate to contact me!
Congrats everyone and thank you for your contribution to this article and its comments!
:heartublob:

Annotation_2020-07-31_103307.png

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,028,695
Pronouns
idk
@Mina @mocha @Viola @Chomiczewska @Jelly @Seriously @Happy @Some @miniminhee @wonwoo @Ombré @BianTwo @jindori @kimsguardian @demasta @UMJI MOODS @yooamygirls @Baymax @Jibang @ARandomFan

Tagging everyone who commented because we have the winners of our lottery!
They are...

ARandomFan, Jibang & yooamygirls

I'll send all prizes for the lottery now, so if you haven't received anything in the next hour, don't hesitate to contact me!
Congrats everyone and thank you for your contribution to this article and its comments!
:heartublob:

Annotation_2020-07-31_103307.png
Omg I was actually first??? In a raffle??? :poggers:
Thank you so much @Polaris_Tae :LovePar:

Top Bottom