[SPOILER ALERT] Supernatural is coming to an end after FIFTEEN seasons. What are some of your favorite episodes?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,688
Sad to see it end but all good things come to an end.

Some of my favorite episodes include

Dean being taken into an alternate reality where his mother was not killed but realising that he has to bring himself back

Another favorite is this one. Absolute hilarious.

Sam and Dean were in an alternate universe where they play as "themselves" acting in the TV show Supernatural :teehee:

S

Some

I thought that show would never end i'm surprised it is ending *.* propably due to covid im guessing

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
The show started off strong. The episodes that deal with an individual folklore tale were almost always interesting and good. But I didn't like the overall storyline. I would have preferred of it was just one off episodes

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,688
The show started off strong. The episodes that deal with an individual folklore tale were almost always interesting and good. But I didn't like the overall storyline. I would have preferred of it was just one off episodes
That was my sentiment too early on. I loved the "new case each episode" but I went along with it. It's been a long ride

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,955,688
i want to full plot summary seungheee eyebrow !!

my fav episode was the one where they put salt on the ground so monster wont eat them 😮
lol that was for a lot of episodes where they put salt on the ground to ward off spirits.

You missed a lot. Angels, archangels, Devils etc

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
lol that was for a lot of episodes where they put salt on the ground to ward off spirits.

You missed a lot. Angels, archangels, Devils etc

intereeesting .... did u ever watch supernatural anime ? 😮

do u think it would be possible to catch up on 11 seasons in 30 day free subscriptioon ?

Top Bottom