[Spoilers] Angel’s Last Mission: Love E17-18 + Rating

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
0001007130_001_20190619231513969.jpg

1-2-9.png

Naver – Xports News: ‘Angel’s Last Love: Mission’ Kim Myung Soo kisses Shin Hye Sun “I love you”
1.[+610, -16] The ending was insane!! The kissing scene was daebak, Myung Soo-ah you have done well ㅋ
2.[+284, -12] Seriously their visuals are awesome ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I was in awe without knowing
3.[+247, -5] Kim Myung Soo is crazy!!!!! His face is crazy, his gaze is crazy, his heart fluttering acting is crazy, when he said ‘I love you’ and kissed her I was seriously cheering at home!!!!!
4.[+222, -8] Dan-Yeon couple match each other so well^^ even the kiss ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ everything is so heart fluttering ㅜ
5.[+131, -2] Wow! I wish it’s tomorrow 10PM…
6.[+79, -2] But, Lee Dong Gun keeps appearing out of nowhere;; Honestly, even if you showed Yeon-Dan being lovey-dovey all day it won’t be enough but Lee Dong Gun-nim just keeps appearing suddenly;; He came to the island and then the bar…At this point, I will think he is a stalker ㅋㅋ Writer-nim, Please don’t over-exaggerate Lee Dong Gun’s character, I hope you adjust it a little;; I know he is the second lead and has a crush on her, but how does a professional ballet director has the time for that ㅋㅋㅋ
7.[+74, -1] I also like Woo Hee Jin a lot~ㅋㅋㅋ
8.[+64, -0] This drama feels like a sad fairy tale book…
9.[+46, -0] It’s been a long time since we got a fun drama like this, It’s touching, fun and has romance. Is L’s face real? he is seriously so handsome
10.[+35, -2] Wow…the ending was daebak crazy ㄷㄷㄷ The kissing scene, Myung Soo, the drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ I hope tomorrow’s 10PM comes fast…
11.[+35, -4] I hope tomorrow comes fast, Shin Hye Sun’s tearful acting made me cry so much ㅠ Jerk Ji please stop, he deserves to get hit more
12.[+29, -1] Dan-Yeon, lets be more in love

Rating: 6.8% | 7.9%
Translation from ND

KrabbySana

Decapod Crustaceans Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,980
How was it are you enjoying as i said !!

Yes it is really fun, I like the main couple a lot as both are very likable characters. There are some parts that I don't like much like
yet another Kdrama with flashbacks to their childhood were they met in the past. This is a trope that I personally really do not like anymore and it's getting tiring to see this in every Kdrama. I also found the angels with a gun a bit hard to swallow.

But other than that I'm really enjoying it and I'm always excited to see the next episodes. Was really easy to binge all the episodes.

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
Yes it is really fun, I like the main couple a lot as both are very likable characters. There are some parts that I don't like much like
yet another Kdrama with flashbacks to their childhood were they met in the past. This is a trope that I personally really do not like anymore and it's getting tiring to see this in every Kdrama. I also found the angels with a gun a bit hard to swallow.

But other than that I'm really enjoying it and I'm always excited to see the next episodes. Was really easy to binge all the episodes.
Yeah the whole story of them meeting in the past indeed is boring since we have seen it so many times not but with this one i can actually say its okay because i can always connect it as something god wanted to do since from the first episode they have been mentioning that god always has a plan and even the last episode he said he will find out what god has planned for Dan if its this way I can take it as gods way of reuniting them and who knows what else or maybe im entirely wrong tbh my expectations have been blown away from the twists here also i too didnt like the guns but well they did only appear once and really fast so it wasnt that bothersome

KrabbySana

Decapod Crustaceans Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,980
Yeah the whole story of them meeting in the past indeed is boring since we have seen it so many times not but with this one i can actually say its okay because i can always connect it as something god wanted to do since from the first episode they have been mentioning that god always has a plan and even the last episode he said he will find out what god has planned for Dan if its this way I can take it as gods way of reuniting them and who knows what else or maybe im entirely wrong tbh my expectations have been blown away from the twists here also i too didnt like the guns but well they did only appear once and really fast so it wasnt that bothersome

Yeah I can see why they did that and it makes sense in the storyline as well. But I guess the fact that I'm seeing all this in other Kdramas as well, just made me get tired of this whole trope. It's not horrible, but it was a "really ? again ? " moment when I saw this happening.

As for the Angels, yes that's why it's not too much of a big deal for me, as they only appeared shortly.

But either way, I'm really liking what I'm seeing and I'm glad that we still have a few episodes to look forward to.

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
Yeah I can see why they did that and it makes sense in the storyline as well. But I guess the fact that I'm seeing all this in other Kdramas as well, just made me get tired of this whole trope. It's not horrible, but it was a "really ? again ? " moment when I saw this happening.

As for the Angels, yes that's why it's not too much of a big deal for me, as they only appeared shortly.

But either way, I'm really liking what I'm seeing and I'm glad that we still have a few episodes to look forward to.
And the preview omg I feel like it will be short but i really want those cute couple moments between them even if its just 10 minutes i need to see them smile brightly together

Top Bottom