Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,350
Pronouns
He/Him
Sponsorship.png

Do you want your game to be sponsored by the events team?
Do you want help hosting a game you came up with?
Do you want to earn some coins through the games you host?

We, the events team are introducing the new sponsorship and host a game request thread!
We have made a few changes to the way the above were being carried out and we are finally so glad to tell you the new changes and what they entail!

However, before we proceed, take note that all user-hosted games (regardless of whether they are sponsored or not) are eligible for rewards given to the host as a thank you for hosting.

If it is solo-hosted - 75,000 coins.

If it is co-hosted - 50,000 coins per host.

Once you host your game fill the form (that is found in the spoiler below) and post it in this thread. Make sure to post it as soon as the game ends.
Name of Host:
Name of co-host: Say NA if this is solo hosted.
Link to the game:

Sponsorship-2.png

The Events Team will be providing sponsorships to users who are going to host games.
To encourage hosting, atm there will be no limit to games that can be sponsored. However, this may change in the future.

What does a sponsorship entail?

You will receive a set amount of prizes based on the prospective minimum length of the game. If the game goes on for longer, once the game ends, the prizes will be adjusted.*
To check the prizes click here.
The game will be pinned in the Games subsection.
The Gamer Squad will be tagged.
Your game banner will be put on the slider in the homepage. You need to provide the banner and the size has to be 920x230 pixels.
The game will also be added to the
Events Team Monthly Schedule.
*You can choose to add the prizes we give to any other prizes you've collected for the game.

To request for a sponsorship, fill the form (that is found in the spoiler below) and post it in this thread.

Username of Host(s) :
Game Name :
Date and Time game is to be held :
Slider Banner GFX Link :
Minimum Game Length :
Will Sponsored prizes be needed? :
Game OP Link: If the thread has not yet been posted then pm the game op via pm to the Events Lead (me)

Sponsorship-3.png

If you have an idea for a game but either need help hosting it or want someone from the events team to host it, then you can request us here!
There are 2 types of requests; Co-host and Solo host.

Co- host - This means you that will be involved together in hosting with one of our Events Team members. If you decided to co-host, you should tell us whether you want to lead the host, or be the assist, both giving you the opportunity to learn and experience hosting a game.
Solo host - means your game idea will be fully hosted by an Events team member.

Please note that a team member will only take your request if they are available. If there is no one to take your request we will inform you and all of us can decide if any changes to date and time, etc., need to be made.
The Games will be sponsored by the Events Team.

What will you need to do?

Whilst we can help host, you are still required to provide all the game design materials which include:
Game Thread OP
Game Framework (Gameplay, Rules)
Game Materials (Designs like player card/board etc)
Date & Time Preference (there is no guarantee we can match the date and time perfectly but the host will take it into account.)

To request please fill the form in the spoiler below and post it in this thread.
You need to post your request at least one week before the game is scheduled to be held.

Game Name : (the name of your game)
Game Idea : (description of your game)
Rules : (your game rules)
Solo host or co-host : (if co-host, let us know if you want us to host or assist)
Date & Time Preference : (if possible, use either EST, UTC or KST time zone)
Game OP : (put your OP design after this form, in SPOILER)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread!

GFX by @Bchip

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Username of Host(s) : @miniminhee
Game Name : Summer Aesthetic Battle
Date and Time game is to be held : August 1st at 12am EST to August 3rd at 12am EST
Slider Banner GFX Link : https://ibb.co/Tt7H6yc
Minimum Game Length : 72 Hours or 3 Days Exact
Will Sponsored prizes be needed? : Yes
Game OP Link: If the thread has not yet been posted then pm the game op via pm to the Events Lead (me) I haven't made a thread yet, so I will message it afterwards

I hope I didn't do anything wrong:sanapray:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Game Name : Summer Aesthetic Battle
Date and Time game is to be held : August 1st at 12am EST to August 3rd at 12am EST
Slider Banner GFX Link : https://ibb.co/Tt7H6yc
Minimum Game Length : 72 Hours or 3 Days Exact
Game OP Link: If the thread has not yet been posted then pm the game op via pm to the Events Lead (me) I haven't made a thread yet, so I will message it afterwards

I hope I didn't do anything wrong:sanapray:

I'm not sure if you have already pm-d Aki, but if you haven't no need to do it. Whenever your OP is ready, just post it in the Games section with the respective prize distribution (see first post for info). If you need any help, let me know~

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
I'm not sure if you have already pm-d Aki, but if you haven't no need to do it. Whenever your OP is ready, just post it in the Games section with the respective prize distribution (see first post for info). If you need any help, let me know~

Thank you! I was unsure whether I should post the thread then message, so rhat's why I was waiting

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Thank you! I was unsure whether I should post the thread then message, so rhat's why I was waiting

Yeah, no worries. Once you post your thread, please just link it here so we can get it pinned for you as well :poggers:

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Yeah, no worries. Once you post your thread, please just link it here so we can get it pinned for you as well :poggers:
Here's the link! Lemme just edit in the prizes because I forgot 😅

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Game Name : Fill Someones Bucket (Kindness Challenge)
Date and Time game is to be held : August 7th at 7pm EST to August 17th at 12am EST
Slider Banner GFX Link :
Minimum Game Length : 10 days
Game OP Link: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/fill-someones-bucket-kindness-challenge.34443/

Could you let me know if the slider's size is exactly 920x230 pixels? If not, could you edit it so that it is? Thanks.

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Sponsorship is granted. You can adjust the prizes as per the ones mentioned in the OP. You can add your own prizes to it if you want to. :heartublob:
Thank you! Can I also have a slider? I did not know this was an option.
x

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,350
Pronouns
He/Him
Username of Host(s) : @sunsetsana
Game Name : Twice Themed Mafia
Date and Time game is to be held : September 6th @ 12:30 PM EST
Slider Banner GFX Link : 🙈i don't have one, would it be possible for one to get made?
Minimum Game Length : 3 hours max
Will Sponsored prizes be needed? : yes
Game OP Link: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/sign...eptember-6th-12-30-pm-est.35835/#post-1095945
Granted. Please add the prize distribution to your OP. You can find the right one for your game here: https://is.gd/qQ7t4o

About the GFX, we don't do it. However i'll create something for you as a personal favor. It'll soon be added to the slider and i'll PM you the link.

Top Bottom