aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,726,328
I agree. Buzz is already building up for Red Velvet - IS (name is just a guess).
Yes, I saw the Buzz about this unit when a fan found out they filming something before SM confirmed about this sub-unit.
I 've personally feel is safer to go with RV-IS unit first for June then the ngg. (p.s I'm not saying the ngg not able. just hard to foresee the outcome if is June though I do know the gp have curious about them; what I meant is the SM's goal they have for this gg debut. If they want to see super good result, then I think they won't go for it).

Though there is a small chance I think it may really happen in June, as SM always overlap their artist's schedule. <- But I still see this will happen only after RV-IS debut.

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Honestly for me june or July is almost the same now, june will have wjsn/twice/bp, but they are all coming probably in the first 2 weeks, so the other 2 weeks will be okay to debut...
As for competition, July will have yg bg and izone so far, probably way more to come...

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I want mid/end of June... I've seen some people thinking that they're going to debut around RV-IS's comeback and share some time of promotion because that's what SM did with NCT DREAM (they debuted at the same time as EXO's comeback) and apparently they did it too with RV. That's not something I would mind since, as AstroBaby pointed it out, SM groups tend to not be super popular at debut, and Reveluvs might get a soft spot for them and support them (especially if they interact on stage... which is possible if RV-IS get a win).

I also agree with punknight and honestly, as much as I hate to say it, with so many big competitors even if SR20G are popular at ITZY's level when they debuted, it's still going to be hard or nearly impossible to get a 1st win. I know that some of us saved hundreds to THOUSANDS of votes for SR20G's debut but I don't think they can win against Twice or BP if they perform on the same music shows. And who knows who's gonna comeback in July?
I think that June/July is the same and I would rather want them to debut as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,735
I want mid/end of June... I've seen some people thinking that they're going to debut around RV-IS's comeback and share some time of promotion because that's what SM did with NCT DREAM (they debuted at the same time as EXO's comeback) and apparently they did it too with RV. That's not something I would mind since, as AstroBaby pointed it out, SM groups tend to not be super popular at debut, and Reveluvs might get a soft spot for them and support them (especially if they interact on stage... which is possible if RV-IS get a win).

I also agree with punknight and honestly, as much as I hate to say it, with so many big competitors even if SR20G are popular at ITZY's level when they debuted, it's still going to be hard or nearly impossible to get a 1st win. I know that some of us saved hundreds to THOUSANDS of votes for SR20G's debut but I don't think they can win against Twice or BP if they perform on the same music shows. And who knows who's gonna comeback in July?
I think that June/July is the same and I would rather want them to debut as soon as possible.
SM debuts their group with digital singles is not like they’re expecting a win for the debut tb

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095

I saw a lot of people bringing that up, that sm debuted red velvet near TTS comeback, and nct dream near exo comeback
So I decided to look that up! Here's the info:
2014: Red Velvet debuted 04/08, TTS comeback was 16/09
2016: nct dream debuted 27/08, EXO comeback was 18/08 (with a repackage album)

So, in conclusion, it's possible for seulrene and smngg have close dates, especially looking at the second case. Seulrene might debut in the first 2 weeks of june and SMNGG debut in the last week, for example!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,513,016

She's glowed up so much :love: I'm forever going to be bitter that Koeun and Lami didn't get to debut, but I'm sure once the lineup is confirmed and I'm used to seeing them together as a team I'll get over it.​

Seriously? That's her now? Wow!

Top Bottom