SR20G/SMNGG Official Thread | COMING 2020!

camille

SR20G Enthusiast
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,581
i'm waiting for the mv but unless we get a yoo jimin case i won't believe she's a trainee, just a model like it usually happens

AstroBaby

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,200
i'm waiting for the mv but unless we get a yoo jimin case i won't believe she's a trainee, just a model like it usually happens
ppl on twitter already think it is Yoo Jimin...which makes no sense to me like why would sm feature her twice pre-debut like I guess that would confirm she's the visual if nothing else. But yeah probably a model.

Reactions: camille

itzy

Hallyuboo
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150,185
ppl on twitter already think it is Yoo Jimin...which makes no sense to me like why would sm feature her twice pre-debut like I guess that would confirm she's the visual if nothing else. But yeah probably a model.
It'd make sense to feature her again because she's a familiar face and it would generate hype since we know the new girl group is coming soon. If it is someone we don't know, we might never know if they're a trainee or not.

Reactions: Noriko11

Memoria~Fever Season~

Omnipotent Overlord
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,675,378
  • Certified Sone
  • Certified Buddy
  • GFRIEND's Yuju
Not surprised at all to be honest since I kind of expected it.
Well, I expected is 2nd half around Jul-Aug when they confirmed they debuting this year. As SM hardly debut gg in winter/spring, so summer is always the season I thought they will debut. The pandemic never change my mind. I just curious will SM debut them against Ygnbg

Blaze_43

SM Group Stan
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,125
  • Red Velvet's Irene
  • IZ*ONE's Eunbi
  • GFRIEND's SinB
Well, I expected is 2nd half around Jul-Aug when they confirmed they debuting this year. As SM hardly debut gg in winter/spring, so summer is always the season I thought they will debut. The pandemic never change my mind. I just curious will SM debut them against Ygnbg
I guess we’ll see what SM has planned for the girls for the 2nd half. I want them to debut soon if I’m being honest.

dayeon_you

#50dayswithdemian
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,625
well.... during these clownful, sm-giving-us-no-content times... :stonemin:
i just wanted to say that i love herin so much :lurk1: her youtube channel is so entertaining and the only thing keeping me sane during this quarantine. she left sm a long time ago but if she did debut... my british ass would've died on the spot

• Sad
Reactions: Belrockangel