aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

BL4ZE

Superstar Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,975

First column says in 2020, the girl group will debut while the boy group will debut in 2021.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328

First column says in 2020, the girl group will debut while the boy group will debut in 2021.

I think she further explain is only one investing company that said that ngg in 2020, nbg in 2021. While most other investing companies about SM said both ngg & nbg in 2H.

So at the end of the day, it depends on SM to release pre-debut info. or their official statement :(

Anyway before the two tweets, she mentioned this:

So I not sure Jul will still apply now:unsure:

Last edited:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
WayV just got their album too, which was a pushed back event. I think that the girls are coming soon!!!
I think not only WayV that was pushed back. So far Taemin's album which was announced early this year and was postponed but till today no official statement when he will be back. the previous sns live he did with his fan, he mentioned May but now I think is further postpone. So I still believe the ngg debut is around Jul-Sep this period.

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Taeyeon is also coming back
I don't know when but she is recording the mv so I think late june or early july

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Other than Taeyeon and Taemin, comebacks are also expected for EXO SC and maybe SuperM
Don't know about BoA and TVXQ
I think the girls will debut around some senior comeback

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
Other than Taeyeon and Taemin, comebacks are also expected for EXO SC and maybe SuperM
Don't know about BoA and TVXQ
I think the girls will debut around some senior comeback
Is it 100% MV filming for Taeyeon? I asked because sometimes those drinks & food suppliers may give the wrong info or it could be their assumption as I ever encountered one of my fave idol, the food supplier said they supplied lunch for the artist and crews even replied to some fans that could be the artist's CB but end up it was just CF filming. So I just want to make sure.
About the ngg debut around some senior comeback ofc, is possible . the fact in recent years SM have been putting their artists' cb and debut very close together; we just not sure which seniors to look into.

Anyway, just now it was announced Red Velvet IRENE & SEULGI's debut will delay to July. So I guess im_jammed previously mention about slight delay could be them.

So I still think the ngg debut is Jul- Sep . I believe fall/winter season could be more to the senior grps or maybe the nbg if they still continue the plan since for now only 1 investing comp put nbg as 2021.

Last edited:

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
Is it 100% MV filming for Taeyeon? I asked because sometimes those drinks & food suppliers may give the wrong info or it could be their assumption as I ever encountered one of my fave idol, the food supplier said they supplied lunch for the artist and crews even replied to some fans that could be the artist's CB but end up it was just CF filming. So I just want to make sure.
About the ngg debut around some senior comeback ofc, is possible . the fact in recent years SM have been putting their artists' cb and debut very close together; we just not sure which seniors to look into.

Anyway, just now it was announced Red Velvet IRENE & SEULGI's debut will delay to July. So I guess im_jammed previously mention about slight delay could be them.

So I still think the ngg debut is Jul- Sep . I believe fall/winter season could be more to the senior grps or maybe the nbg if they still continue the plan since for now only 1 investing comp put nbg as 2021.
Nothing confirmed for Taeyeon yet
I would love them to debut july along with seulrene
But seulrene is coming mid july so idk if sm would debut them before seulrene and after them in the last 2 weeks of july idk so now I'm guessing they are coming August or later

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
Nothing confirmed for Taeyeon yet
I would love them to debut july along with seulrene
But seulrene is coming mid july so idk if sm would debut them before seulrene and after them in the last 2 weeks of july idk so now I'm guessing they are coming August or later
Ohh. Aug is the closest if they follow the past gg debut month

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095

Honestly i will accept that too as long as we get something​
[/QUOTE]

Me too, but I'm not sure
Now I'm seeing a lot of people saying the article really means debut

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,414
Pronouns
She/Her
THE DEBUT IS IN JULY according to this business report

I was thinking about this yesterday...but having a confirmation is so much better!!!! (s it bad to still lowkey waiting for some predebut content?)
:partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,767,328
So which one is correct? even im_jammed translated as debut in July
Anyway let's see they will introduce the girls this month?

If not we need to wait for SM Global twitter follow the new gg 's twitter account?

Top Bottom