aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
i'm waiting for the mv but unless we get a yoo jimin case i won't believe she's a trainee, just a model like it usually happens

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
i'm waiting for the mv but unless we get a yoo jimin case i won't believe she's a trainee, just a model like it usually happens
ppl on twitter already think it is Yoo Jimin...which makes no sense to me like why would sm feature her twice pre-debut like I guess that would confirm she's the visual if nothing else. But yeah probably a model.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
ppl on twitter already think it is Yoo Jimin...which makes no sense to me like why would sm feature her twice pre-debut like I guess that would confirm she's the visual if nothing else. But yeah probably a model.
It'd make sense to feature her again because she's a familiar face and it would generate hype since we know the new girl group is coming soon. If it is someone we don't know, we might never know if they're a trainee or not.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,580,928
Not surprised at all to be honest since I kind of expected it.
Well, I expected is 2nd half around Jul-Aug when they confirmed they debuting this year. As SM hardly debut gg in winter/spring, so summer is always the season I thought they will debut. The pandemic never change my mind. I just curious will SM debut them against Ygnbg

BL4ZE

Superstar Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,975
Well, I expected is 2nd half around Jul-Aug when they confirmed they debuting this year. As SM hardly debut gg in winter/spring, so summer is always the season I thought they will debut. The pandemic never change my mind. I just curious will SM debut them against Ygnbg
I guess we’ll see what SM has planned for the girls for the 2nd half. I want them to debut soon if I’m being honest.

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
well.... during these clownful, sm-giving-us-no-content times... :stonemin:
i just wanted to say that i love herin so much :lurk1: her youtube channel is so entertaining and the only thing keeping me sane during this quarantine. she left sm a long time ago but if she did debut... my british ass would've died on the spot

Top Bottom