STARK Entertainment present: Home workout with the ShinigamiOfFitness ''SuAranghaeBona''

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,763,850

Hello all, I am SuAranghaeBona and today I will be telling you all tips on how to workout and maintain your fitness at home [Especially with some of our countries being on lock-down]. Before we get started, let me tell you which Starks celebrities have trained under me. They are none other than Seolhyun, Soyou, Sica [Although she keep saying ''stress''].. just to name a few.

You do not need to have fancy equipment to workout. Just some dumbbell, resistance bands will do. If you do not have dumbbell at home, you can create your own by filling two 1.5 litres water bottle with either sand or water.

So exercises you can do using dumbbell:

1] Dumbbell curls
2] Farmers' walk
3] Bent-over row
4] One-arm swing
5] Dumbbell bench press
6] Hammer curls
7] Step-up
8] Dumbbell lunges
9] Shoulder raise
10] Calf raises

Some of the above mentioned exercises can be done even without dumbbell such as lunges, calf raises.

Exercises you can do using resistance bands:

1] Wall lateral pull-down
2] Triceps extension
3] Biceps curl
4] Donkey kick
5] Squats with side raise

However if you do not own a dumbbell, or unable to make one and do not have resist ace bands, you can use your own body weight to workout still.

Exercises using our own bodyweight:

1] Push up
2] Pull up/ Chin Up [If you have a pull-up bar installed at home]
3] Dips
4] Jumping jacks
5] Lunges
6] Body weight Squats [Can increase difficulty by wearing a backpack filled with books]
7] Burpees
8] Planks

You can use the above exercises to create your own circuit training or High intensity interval training. However remember that you yourself know your fitness level, so there isn't a need to push yourself really hard in the beginning. Start with the basics and slowly build your way up. Also remember to hydrate yourself constantly throughout your workouts. Train safety, train smartly. I hope that you all will find this article useful. Some stuffs I described might be unclear, so if you need any assistance, feel free to ask here or through PM.

Take care everyone and hwaiting. Let's keep our fitness level up to keep our immune system strong as we united and fight against the Covid-19 virus!

ShinigamiOfFitness ''SuArangHaeBona'' signing off.​

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
VQkTamQ.gif

Phew looks so much fun! :HappyPar:

I'll be right there!

xHnz9ID.gif

Top Bottom