[Stark-talk] Blind items - plots, fights, victims and more - part3

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
NbOPU7I.png

Blind items

-very quietly. A+ list gamer star A was said to help in Donald Trump's campaign in order to keep themselves from being questioned in a seemingly suspicious case that surfaced all headlines lately including sending undercover agents to S, T and M to spy on them that put A on the edge of their career…

-in unexpected news, bhacker revealed that one of the documents he put his hands on was a photo and handwritten letter from Ms, Miss B showing respect and bowing to Ss expressing their gratitude for all the help and support that led them to be where they are now. Bhacker says he also found another coded letter that he thinks belongs to Ls also referring to the help they got from Ss, All Netizens seem to show love to Ss for their kindness

- M from Ls that was lowkey all along and got a divorce recently said to propose to Ms A. but this relationship isn’t as simple as it seems according to insider and A herself. A revealed that she heard some suspicious calls M got on their dates but chose to ignore them in fear of losing M, as for the insider. They revealed that Ls had a big plan to take down the Ms, so M was sent for this mission…. What do you think will happen to this couple… will M fall for A and disappoint Ls… or would M choose to stay loyal to Ls?

-Away from drama. Here’s some fun news we got…. G the businessman from earlier and father of B, hit a new record of people blocking and unblocking them in just 3 months…

-In the most shocking news. And behind all houses S T M and L, a witness said there is a real big family cult… gathered there and planning for a big scandalous revolution.. That witness begged for their Life to be spared so we are sorry not to reveal who they are..

-Famous R was found shooting their guns randomly in the air causing panic in the neighborhoods.around. It was also said the victims of this incident were 3 dead, 5 injured and hundreds of people left with mental breakdown.. Miss rona was found jobless

-A big fight between Ts and Ls happened after Ls claimed that A from Ts stole their food… insider says it was just a boiled egg and doesn’t seem to understand why Ls making it a big deal… it was said witnesses were divided between supporting Ts side and Ls side but no one could do anything ..

this probably the last GoT blind item we'll reveal
thanks everyone

PS. don't forget this is for fun don't take it seriously or I'll block you

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
very quietly. A+ list gamer star A was said to help in Donald Trump's campaign in order to keep themselves from being questioned in a seemingly suspicious case that surfaced all headlines lately including sending undercover agents to S, T and M to spy on them that put A on the edge of their career

I would confirm this but i have a family to feed and need my job :youdontsay:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,233
i think i can finally tell who's who now, very interesting :munchlax:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
"-A big fight between Ts and Ls happened after Ls claimed that A from Ts stole their food… insider says it was just a boiled egg and doesn’t seem to understand why Ls making it a big deal… it was said witnesses were divided between supporting Ts side and Ls side but no one could do anything .. "

Is this about me and bluwu :youdontsay:

EDIT: I'm stupid fhoeifhweo

Last edited:
Top Bottom