Starship is really a trash company..

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I will be always grateful for them creating WJSN, but... What they've done lately, everything from Wonho exit to the Produce scandal just show how piece of s**t they are.

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭822,045
I will be always grateful for them creating WJSN, but... What they've done lately, everything from Wonho exit to the Produce scandal just show how piece of s**t they are.

Honestly it just shows how big they are now that they are dealing with these things like one of the larger companies.

Also, there are a lot more companies out there that are worse. Pledis anyone? What about MMLD Entertainment? They removed 2 members from Momoland and no one knows when or if they're coming back.

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
Hyorin, an astute person, ended Sistar after 7 years. Apparently she saw things were going fishy, and decided to leave the company. A good decision in retrospect, although her career has been a bit slow after that.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
They need to pull themselves together tbh, they're such a mess recently. I used to think they were one of the lesser evils seeing as their artists seem to get a decent percentage of profits, yet in the end the people in charge are greedy and only care about themselves just like the bigger companies.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,425
They need to pull themselves together tbh, they're such a mess recently. I used to think they were one of the lesser evils seeing as their artists seem to get a decent percentage of profits, yet in the end the people in charge are greedy and only care about themselves just like the bigger companies.
they still one of the lesser compared to other company. the VP hearing is declined and not arrested until now unlike that pd and one of the staff although i know the produce investigation still going on and anything can happen.

same with wonho tbh i feel termination is the only way to save monsta x from public hate and nothing can be done, at least the staff still treat the monbebe protesting well.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
they still one of the lesser compared to other company. the VP hearing is declined and not arrested until now unlike that pd and one of the staff although i know the produce investigation still going on and anything can happen.

same with wonho tbh i feel termination is the only way to save monsta x from public hate and nothing can be done, at least the staff still treat the monbebe protesting well.
Whilst it's true that Wonho leaving has decreased their hate comments to an extent, I disagree that it was the only thing they could have done. As a group they're still getting hate comments even though Wonho has left. Also, Monsta X earn most of their profit from touring etc which is due to fans and not the general public. So I feel like they could carry on having a successful career with Wonho remaining in the group considering how a large proportion of Monbebe (me included) still support him regardless of public sentiments. Especially seeing as Monsta X aren't actually that big in Korea and have a larger international fanbase.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,425
Whilst it's true that Wonho leaving has decreased their hate comments to an extent, I disagree that it was the only thing they could have done. As a group they're still getting hate comments even though Wonho has left. Also, Monsta X earn most of their profit from touring etc which is due to fans and not the general public. So I feel like they could carry on having a successful career with Wonho remaining in the group considering how a large proportion of Monbebe (me included) still support him regardless of public sentiments. Especially seeing as Monsta X aren't actually that big in Korea and have a larger international fanbase.
at the end of the day, they are koreans, live in korea. it will be huge blow if they still keep him in group. banned on tv as well, korean fandom leaving, sponsorship termination, etc and at the end of time the rest 6 members will be affected way more than now. and it's wonho own decision as well and starship respect that, maybe he chose to out bcs those girls start dragging shownu and who knows they will drag more members if he still going.

Last edited:
Top Bottom