Starting December 17th the Epic Games Store Is Giving Away 15 Games for free, in the past they had given major games like GTA V and Watch dogs

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
starting December 17, we’ll be giving away a new game each day for two weeks straight - that’s right, it’s 15 Days of Free Games! Each game will be free to claim for just 24 hours, but they’re yours to keep forever.
Like every free game dished out via the Epic Games Store, there's no catch. All you need to be is an Epic Games Store user, which costs nothing but an email and your best password. Unlike the aforementioned Games With Gold or PlayStation Plus, there's no subscription required, which means not only is there no paywall, but as long as you maintain the account, the games, once downloaded, aren't ever leaving your library.

you only need a Email direction and a computer, no credit cards, phone numbers or anything required, games are yours forever

major games given by EPIC in the past include:

Watch Dogs 2
Hitman
Ark: Survival Evolved
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Grand Theft Auto 5
Just Cause 4
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

or check the whole list:

and no, i'm not a EPIC shill :doge: just putting the info out there in case anyone is interested

for my part i think i only care about obscure unknown games but assuming they are giving anything decent i may think about registering an account

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Ty for the heads up!

dad.jpg

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
will keep an eye on this even though I don't usually go for triple a western games

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭231,763
i got civilization vi free from epic.
don't know why some gamers like to bash epic. steam had a monopoly on pc game store for too long, so competition is good.

the downside is everyone have their own store nowadays, so i have 4 game stores installed on my pc...

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
December 17 is Cities Skylines:

December 18 is Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
thanks for the update!

i have no complaints if this is going to be the "average" quality of the games
i recall there was a leaked list of games a few days ago but that one was super optimistic,
so this makes much more sense, older games (5 years+) mixed with more recent AAAs

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
December 19 is The Long Dark

Top Bottom