STAYC's debuts on charts

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
They deserve it !! (on a side note I didn't know that Lunarsolar charted higher than Weeekly)

Risky Risky Wiggy Wiggy

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
This was obviously going to do pretty poorly. I don't know what BEP was thinking to be honest. They've sunk a lot of money into this and couple with the huge media tour they were on pre-debut hyping themselves up will only further compound this disappointment.

The song isn't even good by their usual standards either.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
This was obviously going to do pretty poorly. I don't know what BEP was thinking to be honest. They've sunk a lot of money into this and couple with the huge media tour they were on pre-debut hyping themselves up will only further compound this disappointment.

The song isn't even good by their usual standards either.

nice try!

Risky Risky Wiggy Wiggy

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
nice try!
Nice try what? The song is at like 450+ on Melon. I think CJ would probably hope for a bit better, I think BEP thought their name would carry further than it actually will in reality.
It's a shame such a good production team is going to be spent for the next couple of years sinking time into a group going nowhere.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
Nice try what? The song is at like 450+ on Melon. I think CJ would probably hope for a bit better, I think BEP thought their name would carry further than it actually will in reality.
It's a shame such a good production team is going to be spent for the next couple of years sinking time into a group going nowhere.

please take your bile back to Twice thread, you're the only person around who expected Stayc to blow up the charts immediately - actually, deep down you didn't expect that either but still wanted to say something about it for whatever reason. how can you tell they're not going anywhere when they debuted just 2 days ago and are doing alright numbers for 2020 rookies?

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
please take your bile back to Twice thread, you're the only person around who expected Stayc to blow up the charts immediately - actually, deep down you didn't expect that either but still wanted to say something about it for whatever reason. how can you tell they're not going anywhere when they debuted just 2 days ago and are doing alright numbers for 2020 rookies?
He/She is not in the Twice thread. The main thread at least. Also on my ignore list, so please him/her elsewhere.

Top Bottom