BREAKING NEWS Stray Kids Felix comes out as BI

Hormones

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,145
Is this real or some kind of inside joke ?
I don't know them

Mena

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050
I heard about PPiri_, and it seems like a lot of fans don't trust her (I don't know why, I didn't follow the drama, but a lot of fans don't like her). Even if it's true, this sound like something to make Changlix shippers happy. Also, She say that she has an audio as proof, but when people asking about it, here what she say :

Then she say it's against the rules to record audio ... Why bragging about it then ?

I don't trust fanaccount unless it's just some TMI (no point to lie about that). Too bad, she has a lot of followers who believe her.

Last edited:

misaka

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580
Can people stop assuming someone's sexuality just bec of this kind of convo. If you watch Stray Kids shows/ interviews you've known already that members sometimes say/ do this kind of stuff, obviously to please their shippers & just y'know fanservice whatever u call this.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
I heard about PPiri_, and it seems like a lot of fans don't trust her (I don't know why, I didn't follow the drama, but a lot of fans don't like her). Even if it's true, this sound like something to make Changlix shippers happy. Also, She say that she has an audio as proof, but when people asking about it, here what she say :

Then she say it's against the rules to record audio ... Why bragging about it then ?

I don't trust fanaccount unless it's just some TMI (no point to lie about that). Too bad, she has a lot of followers who believe her.

She had a recording under that tweet but I don't know if it's the real thing since I don't know Korean

Mena

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050
She had a recording under that tweet but I don't know if it's the real thing since I don't know Korean
Still sound like something to please the shippers (not the first time a member say things like that). And if she has a recording, I hope she got ban and can't go to fansign in the future, she knew it was against the rules, and by what she say in the comments, it's not the first time, she already post an audio about Chan. (and I saw the audio, it's in english, so, yeah, it is real)

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
WHEN YOUR A CHANGLIX STAN.

AAAAAA CHANGLIX IS SO CUTE I LOVE THEM 😭 MIXTAPE 4 WAS LEGIT JUST CHANGLIX

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
How do you see a tweet like this and assume this dude living in homophobic Korea would come out to a fan out of the blue?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
Guys I dont think its that serious. This isnt the first time Felix has been inclusive of both male and female fans in things and Im pretty sure they are aware they have a lot of lgbt fans (myself included), I saw it just as a nice inclusive sentiment, most of the jokes about it verifying him as bi are just that, lighthearted jokes by mostly lgbt fans lol no need to make it anything bigger than what it was.

Top Bottom