EVENT+ [Submission Phase] Gift It Forward - Until December 30th

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Hellooo, if you’re wondering what this is all about, please feel free to refer back to the main thread HERE.

In the spoiler below is a list of users who have completed the form, along with their information.

Please note again a couple of things:

*Even if you did not complete the information form previously, please feel free to participate in this event and write/gift to your friends, or whomever you'd like.
*You are not limited to gifting/writing to the users below only. You can practically gift/write to any users on this site. The info is just here to give you some ideas.
*Please try to follow the instructions given, as it’d help save me from a lot of trouble.

Username: @AKID❀KI
"Would you like to receive a gift/letter from someone?" YES.
"Would you be committed to giving a gift or writing a letter to other(s) for this event?" YES.
Do you prefer gifts or letters? Either is fine.
Please tell us about yourself: I am a cat mama. I love cats. I love the colour red. I am fan of svt. I enjoy reading, making gfx and cooking. I enjoy playing games. I don't have a preference for gifts. Anything you send will be cherished!

Username: @ARandomFan
"Would you be committed to giving a gift or writing a letter to other(s) for this event?" YES.
Please tell us about yourself: I’m a very easy person to please and impress lmao. As long as the gift has some effort behind it I’m good! :3

Username: @Chiharu
Do you prefer gifts or letters? Gifts.
Please tell us about yourself: I am generally a chill person. I love cute things, cats, figure skating, anime/manga, writing, reading, money, art, and video games. I have recently become obsessed with genshin impact. My fav kpop groups are nct 127, iz*one, itzy, bts, and cravity. In general, I prefer practical gifts like gift cards over sentimental ones, but I like the latter too.

Username: @Chococo
Please tell us about yourself: I like sentimental ones, so as long as it comes from the other person's good intentions - I will appreciate anything, I am not too picky. I love Winwin and Kim Seonho. My favorite kpop groups are WayV, SHINee, EXID, LOONA, GFIREND, FEISTAR! I like superheroes like Hulk and Captain America. I love Disney, Miraculous Ladybug and Big Time Rush. I love to write. I am interested in mystical and witchcraft stuff. I am also a true crime junkie.

Username: @Chomiczewska
"Would you like to receive a gift/letter from someone?" MAYBE.
Please tell us about yourself: Cute, funny, fluffy, kpop, got7, food :blushblob:

Username: @Drew
Please tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm Andrew. I love coding, meeting new people and playing different games.

Username: @Golden
"Would you like to receive a gift/letter from someone?" NO.
"Would you be committed to giving a gift or writing a letter to other(s) for this event?" NO.
Please tell us about yourself: Letters are fine.

Username: @grainy
Do you prefer gifts or letters? Letters.
Please tell us about yourself: I like mandopop mainly, my current favs being Hebe Tien, Accusefive and Sodagreen. Nothing would make me happier than people listening to my favs.

Username: @Mina
"Would you like to receive a gift/letter from someone?" NO.
Please tell us about yourself: a b c d e f g h.

Username: @Nara
Please tell us about yourself: I prefer practical gifts over letters, but letters are also very much appreciated <3 Giftcard or anything in the Shop+ (something cute) are wonderful choices.

Username: @OutroTearTheFirst
Please tell us about yourself: Things I like: BTS, finding new peepo emotes online/discord, TXT, SHINee, Gong Yoo, ice cream, Red Velvet (cake and the kpop group :teehee:), Todoroki from BNHA, games, puzzles, pastel colors, kdramas, cute fluffy things, dumb humor, reading webtoons occasionally. I’m okay with anything :D Let’s help donate!

Username: @Polaris_Tae
Please tell us about yourself: I stan a Chinese disbanded group that is disbanded in everyone's eyes but my own, I like a select few Anime/Donghua, esp fantasy genres, I try to regularly read at least one C-novel every quarter, I tend to solo stan some groups on occasion. Writing is my passion I like both practical or sentimental gifts. I have an irrational fear of space, AKA Astrophobia, so no space-related gifts pls.

Username: @Riri
Please tell us about yourself: I love music a lot, i'm interested in photography and graphic arts generally. I get overwhelmed with joy when something is pretty out of this world, idk i'm just like that lmaoo. I like cinematography, books and video games too.

Username: @Saint Ren
Please tell us about yourself: I like sentimental gifts, my favourite number is 17. I like mood boards. I like Stefan Salvatore, Chuck Bass, Blair Waldorf and Taylor Swift. Moody cute is my aesthetic, I'm a member of the Musketeer Club, I've hosted a few games in the past. I enjoy aesthetically pleasing things.

Username: @Seriously
"Would you like to receive a gift/letter from someone?" MAYBE.
Please tell us about yourself: Uhhh henilo, it's Seri. If you are anybody who is likely to write me something, you probably already have a decent idea of who i am... So I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to add here kek. If for whatever reason you'd like to write to me, and you DON'T know who i am... Just ramble about Dreamcatcher needing their first win for a while, ya know, pad it out to 30 words for the charity lol

Username: Stannie (@AStan)
Please tell us about yourself: I’ll appreciate anything that’s genuine, but sentimental things that can't be bought with $ are priceless to me. For the sake of being more helpful: I love Twice, babies, animated movies, harmless humor, dramatic emojis, and inspiring words. I also love doing charity work, traveling the world, spending time with loved ones, and listening to Western music, especially ones with sappy lyrics.

Username: @Vampire
Please tell us about yourself: I’m a 24 year-old woman who goes through bouts of isolationism despite the fact that i actually like meeting and talking to people for the most part. i love anime and k-pop, but mostly anime. sometimes i write or draw. as long as you actually want to give me a gift and are comfortable in doing so, i will graciously accept it, so don't worry about it too much!

Instructions

For letter submissions, you can submit it either:

Option 1)
By completing this form
HERE.
Option 2) By sending the below form via PM to @Angel Messenger:

Your Username:

Recipient's Username/Send To:
Would you like this letter to be sent privately or posted in the thread on the delivery day?
Would you like your identity to remain anonymous to the recipient?
Letter Submission:

Any Special Instructions?

If you’d like to remain anonymous even to the host, please use option 1 and put “Anon” in the “Your Username” field.

For any other gift submissions, you can submit them in two ways:

Option 1)
By sending the below form via PM to @Angel Messenger:

Your Username:

Would you like this letter to be sent privately or posted in the thread on the delivery day?
Gift Submission:

Option 2) If you’d like to remain anonymous even to the host, please click
HERE to get this “Secret Santa Gift” item (it’s free), put your gift submission in the message portion, and gift it to “Angel Messenger.” Your gift will arrive as “Secret” (see screenshot below). Please DO NOT send the gift item directly to the recipient. Also, be sure to include the form below in the message portion.

Gift Submission:

K92Ellx.jpg

Gfx cr: @Baymax

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Happy giving~

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,233,258
For gifting items, do I pay @Angel Messenger ? Would I receive further instructions after I PM them?

My lack of gfx skills would lead me to go this route :christmasblob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
For gifting items, do I pay @Angel Messenger ? Would I receive further instructions after I PM them?

My lack of gfx skills would lead me to go this route :christmasblob:

Are you referring to shop items? Yep, just send the coins to the Angel Messenger account and PM this form to it (if you want to stay completely anon even to the host then use option 2):

Your Username:
Gift Submission:

If it's an existing shop item, you can include the link of the item in the Gift Submission field. If it's something that needs to be added to shop (within shop guidelines), please provide instructions and details in that field as well. Let me know if any confusion!

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Just an update that we have got about 30ish submissions so far :poggers: Good job and keep it going, guys :shablob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Update: we've got close to 70 submissions :christmasblob: I'm sure we can get them way over 100 (with me harassing people and such) :poggers:

The submission phase ends in about 6 days, so please try to send in your gifts/letters as soon as possible; it'd give me time to get things sorted and delivered promptly. Thank you!

@Gamer Squad
@H+ Olympians

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
OKAY

i submitted most of my letters just now

BUT THERE'S A FEW MORE I WANNA SEND, I WILL MAKE SURE TO FINISH IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2

thank you!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tenor.gif

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OKAY DONE I THINK

PHEW

:sweat:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
This is the last call, I promise.

8ar1Z7m.jpg

Being that the matching incentive ends on 12/31, I'll stop accepting submissions at around 9 PM EST tomorrow (12/30). Private letters/gifts will be delivered on 12/31 and the rest will be revealed on the following day. Since we have managed to go over 100 submissions, there will be a raffle as well.

Thanks for participating!

@H+ Olympians

Top Bottom