Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭49,000
Pronouns
She/Her
7042677f4f83404c96f58857b7134870.jpeg

On September 20, Super Junior member Donghae posted on Instagram to ask those calling him to stop.

He shared a video via his Instagram stories of his phone screen as he scrolled through the many attempted calls that evening from unknown numbers. He asked the callers to please stop calling him and added, “Help me I’m sorry.”

Many other celebrities in the past have taken to social media to admonish sasaengs (obsessive “fans” who stalk stars or invade their privacy in other ways) or plead with them to stop calling their personal numbers. Other idols who have experienced this and spoke out about it include Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, EXO’s Chanyeol, SHINee’s Key, Ailee, Henry, and more.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Please stop the call me
it shoudlnt be as cute as it is.......

but on a serious note The government needs to start doing something about this its harassment and charges should be files i think a lot less of this stuff would happen less if they actually started punishing people for their actions

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
He shouldn't be apologizing

Sasaengs honestly need to STOP and they wont unless these companies start to actually take them seriously and get the law involved. Even then it’s unlikely that sasaengs will disappear but not even doing that....ugh SM when will you learn to stop enabling this behavior

G

Galaxy

I've been so mad the entire afternoon... I can't believe he's apologising for it when he's the one suffering. Fans know how rare it is to see him "complain" like this. He's been in the industry for 14 years now. Imagine crazies taking turns and calling you all day, making your phone ring regularly for 14 years. Ugh.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Crazy sasaengs...
I'd feel the urge to throw away my phone if the same thing happened to me:sweat:

Top Bottom