⨭24,950
EQjYkSrWkAA0CEz

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I'm actually gonna be mad if Taemin doesn't get a solo concert at the Tokyo Dome before he enlists. He's at, arguably, the peak of his career in Japan at the moment and could easily sell out a Dome concert or two.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I wonder when their comeback is, they'll probably wanna do another tour before anyone enlists so I'm guessing in the summer.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I wonder when their comeback is, they'll probably wanna do another tour before anyone enlists so I'm guessing in the summer.
Hmm, 127 is coming back in March and EXO's repackage will probably be in late March unless it gets delayed again. 127 will likely do a repackage for Neo Zone which might be in May so my guess for SuperM is June. Or it might even be in April since they only do like a week of promos anyways so they can drop the album before they begin their Asia tour (if this tokyo dome date is real) but that's kinda pushing it since 127 and EXO are supposed to be dropping stuff in March.

SMNGG is also supposed to be debuting in the first half of the year though 🤔

Last edited:

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Hmm, 127 is coming back in March and EXO's repackage will probably be in late March unless it gets delayed again. 127 will likely do a repackage for Neo Zone which might be in May so my guess for SuperM is June. Or it might even be in April since they only do like a week of promos anyways so they can drop the album before they begin their Asia tour (if this tokyo dome date is real) but that's kinda pushing it since 127 and EXO are supposed to be dropping stuff in March.

SMNGG is also supposed to be debuting in the first half of the year though 🤔
See........ I don't think EXO is getting a repackage this year, not after Chen's marriage. An April comeback could work if it's in the beginning since the dome concert is the 23rd, and honestly I feel like they need a bigger setlist in order to justify dome ticket costs.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
See........ I don't think EXO is getting a repackage this year, not after Chen's marriage. An April comeback could work if it's in the beginning since the dome concert is the 23rd, and honestly I feel like they need a bigger setlist in order to justify dome ticket costs.
Hmm maybe but more members are supposed to be enlisting soon and I’ll be surprised if they don’t try to push for another comeback since they might not be able promote as a group for a while. Then again, it is SM and they’ve never been generous with giving EXO comebacks and Chen’s marriage definitely complicated things so idk

Top Bottom