SuperM's group dynamic

Marytta

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,990
I was honestly not very fond of this whole idea of the group for various - already mentioned reasons, but I really like the dynamic of the group. I love how they all get along, are very comfortable with each other, regardless of their age differences, seniority and being in different groups.
Especially with Lucas and his interaction with his hyungs

EGFuKdEUwAAHppK.jpg

tumblr_pyvvxvHvq31w7wsr0o2_400.gifv
tumblr_pyvvxvHvq31w7wsr0o1_400.gifv

tumblr_pyvvxvHvq31w7wsr0o3_400.gifv
tumblr_pyvvxvHvq31w7wsr0o4_400.gifv

Adding these two

c614db1331eafd1eed1e8a4ad05d92ddbf397f03.jpg

c42e788ee183461f32ec5a92bdd13bb30bd6ee02.gif

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I thought it was going to be awkward because of the large experience gap between some of the members and it still kind of is at times but you can really tell how much effort the older members are putting into making sure that the younger members are comfortable. From like Baekhyun purposely doing weird stuff to help break the ice, Taemin suggesting to dorm, them playing games like Mafia as group bonding exercises, it’s all so wholesome and heartwarming and one of my favourite things about this project. :tears: As an NCT stan, it makes me warm up to Baekhyun and Kai who I’ve always had neutral feelings about.

The friendship between Kai and Mark is my favourite so far and the most unexpected. Mark is so touchy with Kai and I was a goner when Kai helped Mark articulate his words at the presscon

I feel like they all just respect each other so much as idols as well as performers and that’s what help makes it works. They all seem so genuinely excited that it makes it hard for me to not support

Last edited:

Marytta

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,990
I thought it was going to be awkward because the large gap in experience between some of the members and it still kind of is at times but you can really tell how much effort the older members are putting into making sure that the younger members are comfortable. From like Baekhyun purposely doing weird stuff to help break the ice, Taemin suggesting to dorm, them playing games like Mafia as group bonding exercises, it’s all so wholesome and heartwarming and one of my favourite things about this project. :tears:

The friendship between Kai and Mark is my favourite so far and the most unexpected. Mark is so touchy with Kai and I was a goner when Kai helped Mark articulate his words at the presscon

I feel like they all just respect each other so much as idols as well as performers and that’s what help makes it works. I hope that they all become good friends after this

Basically! It's really endearing to see how all of them are putting so much effort into this group. I understand if people don't like them or the idea of the group as I didn't in the beginning, but I wish everyone would stop ridiculing them. The boys are enjoying their time and making the best out of and that's all what matters.

Also Mark and Kai are the cutest :sejeongcry:

EF2j5XyU0AA5KF7.jpg

EF2BlX9WsAIF46j.jpg

EF2Bl3wWoAAPi19.jpg

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
The seniors must be really nice people behind the scenes seeing that they can make the youngers feel this at ease around them :wow:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I agree!!! And I think it's good to see seniors idols get closer to younger idols, especially since they are all from the same agency ! Their interactions are so cute and I hope that SM will promote them like a real group so with a reality show... I think it could be very cute and funny

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
It s nice to see their interactions and seeing the older members support and take care of the younger members.
Also, Lucas' personality is so endearing. It's impossible to dislike him :heartublob:

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
Ten has been getting along well with Taemin and Baekhyun too. With Taemin is kinda obvious since they have "history", but apparently he's been talking to Mark how Baekhyun is the one who makes them all get closer. The audience at their premiere event said Ten and Baekhyun kept smiling and playing with each other

Also it's interesting watching Taeyong not being a leader for once. I caught him exchanging signals with BH in formal setting. Plus how both were very nervous and serious during their premiere event is so endearing

According to Taemin, LSM gave them all matching cross rings with slightly different designs (and he took the one LSM owned lol)

Idk how long this group will exist, but I really want them to succeed because I don't think the boys will forget this unique experience

Top Bottom