Taiwanese Woman Faces Lawsuit After Throwing Away Ex-Boyfriend’s $3400 Collection of Demon Slayer’s Nezuko Kamado Figures

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,200
Taiwanese Woman Faces Lawsuit After Throwing Away Ex-Boyfriend’s $3400 Collection of Demon Slayer’s Nezuko Kamado Figures

A Taiwanese woman is facing a lawsuit from her now ex-boyfriend after she reportedly threw away the man’s entire collection of Demon Slayer’s Nezuko Kamado figures while he was out of town.

2020.12.01-04.19-boundingintocomics-5fc5

According to a post shared by the man to a Taiwanese Facebook group, the relationship between the two reached a boiling point after he returned home following an out of town trip only to discover that the woman had thrown out his entire collection of Nezuko figures, which he states was worth nearly “hundreds of thousands” of (presumably) New Taiwan Dollars.

The man notes that he “called the cleaning team” after discovering the figures’ removal, only to be informed by the garbage collection company that “all the trash from yesterday [had already] been burned.”

2020.12.01-04.26-boundingintocomics-5fc5
The Taiwanese otaku further claimed that his ex-girlfriend made such a destructive choice because she disapproved of his love of anime, a fact that the man found hypocritical in the face of her own obsession with Korean drama programs and pop bands.

Her opposition to his anime fandom was so extreme, in fact, that the man alleges she prevented him from seeing Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train when it premiered in theaters.

2020.12.01-04.27-boundingintocomics-5fc5

“I didn’t care that you watched Korean dramas and swooning after the stars all the time, is it that difficult to just respect each others’ preferences?” the man rhetorically asked in his post. ““To think that I actually hid my preferences back then just to get your approval. I was so stupid.”

This incident unsurprisingly led to the man ending their relationship, which in turn prompted the ex-girlfriend to insultingly share her opinion that “You otakus love that trash too much and it’s ridiculous.”

2020.12.01-04.26-boundingintocomics-5fc5

However, not content to let his prized collection go unavenged, the man concluded his Facebook post by announcing that he intended to sue his ex-girlfriend in order to receive compensation for its destruction.

“Open the internet to see how much the figures you lost are worth,” he said. “And then just wait to go to court to take care of this.”

2020.12.01-04.31-boundingintocomics-5fc5

Source

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
I would've slowly sold bits and pieces of it on eBay and see how long it took him to notice.

S

Some

Wow!. I was not gonna say anything since i don't know the full story but

“You otakus love that trash too much and it’s ridiculous.”

Wtf?! Get her bro get her!! Because of this i'm on his side for now she didn't have to say that

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,495,401
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a similar thing happen to me. But I destroyed them myself out of psychosis.
All originals too.

To this day I don't go near my figurine collection.

(a passion is a passion)

Should have just let him do him.

We weeboo nerds love our anime figs for real! <3

Top Bottom